Chapter Fifty-one

Karasuno wasn't anything special if compared to other schools. It was simply a place where students could learn and go to. Nothing extra like Shiratorizowa or any of the schools back at Tokyo.

But for Katsumi, it was another story. This is where she met her current friends, where she connected with a certain volleyball team, where everything started. So imagine how happy she was when she walked past the gate, closing in on the gym where she knew she'd see a particular set of people again.

Her little reverie was interrupted somehow, when she was stopped my five unfamiliar figures who decided to block her path.

Since it was early in the morning, the only people there were the staff, who were probably at the office, or the students who had morning activities reguarding their club, like the volleyball team who was inside.

"There you are!!" The shortest, among the five said. Well, screamed. He also attempted to hug Katsumi, but she moved to the right in time for him to miss, and fall face flat on the ground.

Katsumi wanted to snicker, like the rest of the boys, but decided against it. She jumped when a hand was placed on her shoulder, and she was faced to face with the rest of the group.

"Where have you been~~?" One of them asked.

"Ha?"

"We missed you Shimizu-sann!" Another whined like a child. They kept stepping closer towards her, making her step back to keep the distance. Somehow, her back hit the wall of a building, and the males surrounded her smaller frame, meaning she had no means of escaping now.

"Do- do you need something..?" She tried to sound unnerved. The truth was, ever since the incident where she was followed by a man who clearly had bad intentions, but good thing she was saved by Kei, she was never comfortable around males who made her feel inferior and had no respect for personal space. Most especially, strangers.

"Let's hang out!!" The one who fell said, with just as much energy as if he hadn't embarrassed himself a few minutes ago.

"Oh-.. I'm actually.."

"Don't worry it won't take long!" One cut her off.

"C'mon Shimizu-san! We'll even walk you back to class afterwards!"

"I'm sorry but I really have to- Hey!"
She exclaimed as one of them grabbed her by the wrist forcefully, a little painful on her part. Her other arm was also grabbed before they started tugging her to the opposite direction where she intended to go.

"Look-" She started, but was again unable to finish her statement  The girl was seriously starting to lose her patience.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"..."

She'd recognize that voice anywhere. Turning around, the two boys who had held her loosened their grip, but not enough for her to pull her arms away without them noticing.

Infront of her was not only Tsukishima, but also Kageyama. Both boys looked pissed, but not as much as Tanaka and Nishinoya, who were literally surrounded by a dark aura. Her eyes not missing Yamaguchi who smiled nervously, but had a dangerous glint in his eyes, and Hinata who was peeking behind Kageyama with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" The boy on Katsumi's right said.

"HA..? WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH OUR PRECIOUS MANAGER HUH?" Tanaka said, stepping closer and making weird gestures with his hands.

"Can't you see she doesn't wanna go with you?" Nishinoya added.

"What are you talking about? We're her friends and were just going to hang out."

'As far as I know I did not agree to 'hang out', much more be friends.' Katsumi narrowed her eyes.

"Why don't you go along now. You're wasting our time."

'Wrong move.' She thought as she watched as Tanaka grabbed the hem of the boy's shirt and lifted him off the ground.

"Wha- I- Let go!" He struggled angrily.

"Not until you let her go." The libero pointed at Katsumi.

"Akagi!"

"Now, now.. Don't want to get into trouble.. put him down Tanaka-san."  Yamaguchi tried to reason out, but the way he said that was as if he didn't want his senpai to listen.

"Leave." Heads turned to Tsukishima, who had a deadly look on his face, as he glared at the boys who slowly pulled their hands away from Katsumi. Being tall had it's benefit, he looked down on them making it all the more scarier.

"These guys are scary. I'm sure that one is a deliquent.." Katsumi heard the rest of the group muttering as they stepped back.

"I think so too. We should just go.."

"Now." The blonde stated.

"Psh- class is starting anyway.. let's go Akagi."

And so they watched as 'Akagi' and his friends retreated, until they turned a corner and disappeared from sight.

"KATSUMI-SAN!"

Katsumi's eyes widened at Hinata jumped on her, making her stumble back and fall on the ground with the boy.

"Boke-Hinata Boke!" Kageyama said as he lifted Hinata up by his uniform, only to drop him again before they started bickering.

Katsumi laughed as a hand was stretched out in front of her, she lifted her gaze to the same face she always thought of back in Tokyo.

Smiling at him, she took his hand as he helped her up before she started dusting off her skirt.

"Missed me?" She teased. Only for the male to give her the 'are you serious?' look.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to text back, Hinata broke my phone and I still had it fixed." 

Katsumi blinked several times before nodding. She actually forgot due to the excitement she felt earlier, but she was happy he explained. Now she knew she was worked up for nothing.

"Thought you turned gay for Yams or somthing." She muttered, earning a shove from Tsukishima.

"That's gross." He scrunched up his face.

"I'm kidding." Laughing, she instantly froze when he gave her a peck on the lips.

"Wha-..Kei!" She exclaimed as she covered her face with her hands. She knew she was blushing crazy at that moment. While the tall blonde was just glad he still had that affect on her.

They were interrupted when the second year libero feigned a cough, he and Tanaka grinned mockingly.

.

Pushing the gym doors open, everyone stopped as they watch the group enter, and then part so that Katsumi could enter everyone else's feild of view.

"KATSUMI!!!" They chanted as they left their places to gather around the girl.

"We have three managers again! Like powerhouse school as we go to nationals!!"

After that, she was instantly bombarded with questions and greetings, but she didn't mind. She missed their loudness and comforting presence. She couldn't have asked for better friends.

"Welcome back Katsumi." She faced her sister who embraced her in a hug.

"It's good to be back." She smiled as she hugged her back.

She locked gazes with Tsukishima, who had a genuine smile on his face. A smile that she was somehow the reason behind.

She couldn't help but compare that moment to the first time she ever stepped foot it that gym. The first time she was introduced to those people. Her relationship with them definitely changed. She changed, because of them. And for that she'll always be grateful that she met this certain volleyball team.

Guess the things like this happen naturally, somethings like stepping into a gym, that feels like home, hitting a ball, that feels so right, and meeting some people that feels liem family... and all we can do is go along with it.

Like how they're going to Nationals to kick some ass.

.

I have no idea why the title is what it is, and to think it was changed to that as a second attempt.

Also, I guess this is goodbye XD

I might actually make a special chapter, like the one with the school fest or something... If I find time to do so.

Thank you for the support, even if you're one of those ghost readers. This is my first book and it's definitely not going to be the last.
Although I am a bit busy now because of school, I really enjoy writing. Especially when you leave a comment, it really makes me happy.

I admit this is still far from being one of the good books, especially since I didn't know how to end it.. but I have several more following and I'll try to get better so please don't stop supporting me. Keep in touch~~

I still don't wanna say goodbye, but this is it I think... (lmao)

Thank you, reader.

Yours truly,
Aisha♡

Insta: @aishanityyy
Twitter: @aisha_alwaysss
Facebook: Aisha Abjelina

If I forgot to followback just dm me 'Naturally' so we could be mutuals♡