Chapter Nineteen

Katsumi's Pov •》

"Listen up you lot... Firstly, you will all, without question, abide by this rule." The captain's eyes were nothing else but serious.

"No sleeping in class." The four students infront of him gulped. I was standing outside the clubroom, as I stiffled a laugh, glad I was not one of them.

They received a lecturing from Daichi-senpai and a few words of comfort from Suga-senpai as the rest were preparing to leave.

Katsumi was waiting for Kageyama and Hinata since she agreed that the three of them would study together.

"Katsumi..!"

I turned around to see Hinata sprinting towards my direction. Kageyama right behind him.

"Hey no running in the hallways!" Someone shouted. The boys paid no mind at all as they kept running and recieved stares. They stopped infront of me and Hinata smiled as soon as he collected himself.

"Yes..?" A smile placed itself on my face as I shifted the books in arms. I was from the library to borrow extra books for the exam just in case.

"Kageyama-.. Kageyama said no one will be at his house tonight.. Study with us! I mean, let's study together!" His eyes were shimmering as he waited for my answer.

I looked at Kageyama and he was also waiting expectantly. I didn't take him to be one to invite his friends over at his house but I guess I was wrong.

"Sure! I'd like that." I ruffled his orange hair before excusing myself to put my books away and tell Kiyoko that I won't be going home with them.

"Are you waiting for someone, Katsumi-chan..?" I looked at Yamaguchi as he and Tsukishima exited the clubroom.

"Uhm.. yeah.. I'm going to Kageyama's house to study since no one's home." I casually replied with a smile.

"Oh.. okay, well good night then-"

"Are you sure the two of you will be studying?" I furrowed my brows at Tsukishima's question.

"What? Of course we will! I know how important this is and Hinata's coming with us." I defended. He smirked before shaking his head.

"The fact that Hinata is coming as well isn't much of a reassurance."

I rolled my eyes before gesturing my hand for them to go. "Whatever.. but I think we'll have fun so..." I shrugged.

"I still don't think the three of you will learn anything from each other." Said the blonde.

I was about to retort when Yamaguchi spoke.

"Katsumi-chan.. Is it-.. Is it okay if I join you guys? I don't really like studying alone... I mean- It's okay if-"

"Of course it's okay! The more the merrier." I smiled. He was taller than me but I still think he was adorable.

"I mean- is it okay Tsukki-..?" We looked at the blonde who was looking down on Yamaguchi. His face was expressionless for a moment before his famous smirk returned.

"I guess I'll be going too. Wouldn't want you to drag Yamaguchi along if ever you kids decided to slack off." I was used to him talking like this but it was still getting to me.

"Alright.. Wait here.. I'm telling Kageyama."

.

They were sitting on cushions on the floor in Kageyama's room. They sat in a circle, books and notebooks were sprawled everywhere. The walls were painted white and the floor was a shade of dull blue, like the curtains. It was air conditioned, there was a wardobe, a desk with a few materials and cumpled papers, on the floor were dumbells, a volleyball, then theres a shelf, and several minimal things a room could have... and of course the bed. The only unusual thing was there were books at the bottom of the bed that supported the matress (Kageyama explained how his feet went over the edge and he had to add to the length of the bed). Other than that.. the room was well, plain. But atleast it was clean.