Chapter Twenty-Five

《• Katsumi's Pov •》

The sun was already gone when we arrived back at Campus. Everyone said their farewells, the exhaustion obvious at the exchange of 'good bye's.

I lazily dragged my bag and followed my sister who was already leaving. We only passed the gate when I remembered the supply of chocolates in my room has run out because of all the times I spent on studying while munching on them the past week.

"Kiyoko-san, I'm going to grab some stuff from coach's store. Do you need anything..? I'll be quick, I promise."

"No I'm good. Be careful."

And with that I nodded and headed towards the other direction. Separating ways with her. I made the right decision not telling her, or anyone at all about the scary guy from last time.

Oh I can imagine how my parents would freak out if they knew.

I stopped in my tracks as I took in the sight from above, a smile on my lips.

The sky was indeed beautiful. It was clearer and better here in Miyagi. I always loved staring at it as I do everynight. Millions and millions of little lights that are scattered out there, far from reach. It was amazing how large the gap between me and them could be, and yet I could still see them with my eyes.

So much more is out there, and yet so little it could seem. It's funny how we could say someone's tall or big when we could be as small as microorganisms from out there.

And sometimes, I wonder how it feels like, to not feel anything.. not even knowing that you, just existing, and not doing anything is enough for all around you. Like how a star could just sit there and emit light, not knowing someone could be staring at them or wishing upon them, they were one of the most brilliant things to be seen, or they're a part of something so beautiful, so gigantic, something infinite..

.

I recalled that I received a text on the ride back. It was from my agency. I didn't really want to lose everything when I left Tokyo, so I only asked them for some time. And that time is now expired as I was told I am needed for a cover photoshoot that was scheduled for months now and I had to renew my contract by the next two weeks. I figured I'd do both on the same weekend.

I stepped out of the store, a bag of several chocolate bars, chocolate drinks, chocolate cupcakes, and whatever else chocolate on my hand.

I let out an exasperated sigh. I couldn't wait to go home, take a warm shower and enjoy the comfort of my silk covered bed.

I was about to start walking but flinched when I felt a soft tug on my ponytail. It didn't hurt but it caught me off guard. Slowly, I turned around to see the famous smirk that has been bothering my mind for some time now.

"Is it fate for us to cross paths everytime I walk home alone? Are you like my guardian now..?" I stated playfully, my eyes staring into his familiar ones.

He pinched my nose before trying to take the bag I was carrying. I loosened my grip and let him take it from my hands as we started walking.

Then as I stared at his figure, I suddenly I remembered Hinata's sudden question earlier.

"How do you do it Katsumi-chan?" He asked out of nowhere as I, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and him where trailing behind the rest who were starting to climb up the bus.

"Do what Hinata..?" I tilted my head as I got a better look at him from besides Kageyama.

"Stand people like Kageyama and Tsukishima?"