Chapter Twenty-One

You know how there are chapters I'm really excited about or I'm really proud of then there are shitty ones I don't wanna publish but have to..? Eh~~

《• Katsumi's Pov •》

Much to my suprise, one of the players recognized me. He wasn't quite sure himself since it really would be hard to understand why I would manage a random volleyball club far from Tokyo. But once I confirmed his uncertainty he immediately started showering me with compliments and questions. I answered as much as possible politely, but soon excused my self since I still had some things to do before cleaning up.

As I pushed the basket of balls towards the storage room, Hinata ran towards me, panting.

"We're still going.. *breathes* still going to keep practicing.." he finished as he gestured to himself and Kageyama. They were one of the few last to leave.

"What? Aren't you supposed to be eager to get home and rest..?" I questioned.

"Uh.." he scratched the his head as he tried to find something to say.

"Alright.. hold on a sec.."

I left him and glided towards my siblings who were now ready to leave by the door.

"I'm staying a little longer.. They're still gonna practice.." She knew who I was referring to.

Kiyoko-san gave me a look as I pleaded with my eyes. She eventually nodded and told me not to stay out too long.

.

.

"Seriously it's getting dark and your bodies should have collapsed by now." I scolded the two.

"Just.. just a little moreee..!" Hinata whined, his face shone as sweat trickled down his face.

"Fifteen minutes." I narrowed my eyes at Kageyama's statement, before giving up with a sigh.

"I'm heading out now since Kiyoko-san might need help for dinner."

Not waiting for a response, I turned around and waved my hand. I picked up my bag and slide the door open.

"Good night.."

"Take care."

"Bye Katsumi-chan!"

Halfway to the train station, it's been fifteen minutes, and I still felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up, sending shivers down my spine. I felt like I was being watched.. or I'm just paranoid. But there's nothing to loose if I check right?

But there was no need for me to turn my head since I saw a figure in my peripheral vision. Because of his build, I was sure he was a man. It might've been wrong to accuse randomly anyone but he walked kind of weirdly and tried his best to hide himself if possible.

To give my mind some peace, I turned several corners and made sure there were people wherever I go and I won't loose track of the way home. I slightly turned my head and caught a glimpse of him. Well...shit.

I shouldn't panic. This would hardly be a coincidence..but if he was following me.. he wouldn't just follow me in and out of a store without buying anything right?

And so I ended up going inside the convenient store that was conveniently infront of me. I hurridly hid in one of the aisles and I was right. He stood by the phone booth just outside, looking for something inside.. looking for... well,..me. I gulped as I took a chocolate bar and paid for it.

"Thank you, come again." The cashier smiled.

"Thanks I- wait.. uhm, do you guys have a comfort room..or where can I find the nearest one?" I tried by best not to panick and even thought about telling the boy infront of me but decided against it.