Chapter Thirty-four

Thank you so much for 1k+ reads in one month I didn't think people would actually read or I would write up to chapter 34 but here we are, not dead.

I suck at writing matches.

Katsumi's Pov

"Erm... sorry." Daichi said as he scratched the back of his neck, facing the team who just got out of the court.

"DAAIICHII!!"

"DAICHI-SAN..!!"

I smiled as me and Yachi watched the boys attack their captain.

We just got back from the infirmary accompanying the third year due to the incident that happened during the game. I wasn't able to watch everything but I still got every little detail from Hinata.

.

"Damn it Tobio. You really just had to embarrass yourself..?" I gave him a look before pulling him up.

Guess who just had to make a scene with his rival? Yes, Kageyama Tobio it is.

Once I saw him and Oikawa fight for the ball that was only one inside the oh so many around gym, I instantly walked towards him, ready to drag him back to the others.

But before I could get there, Oikawa released his grip all of a sudden, making Tobio fall on his back with a thud. Oikawa stopped laughing once he saw me help Tobio up. Of course I had to tell him it was partially his fault.

Here I am now.

"We were still talking tobio-chan!!" Oikawa said as he tugged on my right arm.

"She's ours." Tobio said as he tugged on my left arm.

They gritted their teeth and started pulling harder. It didn't hurt thanks to the sleeve of my clothes but I was sure one of them is gonna let go and I'll probably go down with the other just like the ball.

I didn't know why but I couldn't tell them to stop. The tention and the sight of the two boys glaring at each other made my throat dry.

"Stop it shittykawa!" I turned my head just in time to see Oikawa get hit my a volleyball on the side of his face. The impact made him stumble a bit and let go of my arm, making Tobio fall on the floor once more with me on his chest, back facing him.

"Seriously..!" I said as I stood up, fixing my ponytail.

I grabbed the collar of Kageyama's jersey before dragging him back to the rest, just in time before catching up to Yachi who was preparing to leave for the stands.

.

"The game's gonna start with Oikawa's serve? Are you kidding me?" I said as I watch the said male toss the ball and run towards it.

They were able to recieve it and we got the first point. The game was highly entertaining to watch.. for most. For me it was nerve wracking my lips were probably bleeding at how hard I bite them and it was a good thing I don't chew on my nails like other people.

.

"YAMAAAAA! GUCHIII!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He was a life saver.

I lived to love that freckled thing.

We were seriously starting to doubt when Seijoh was already at 23, and we were still at 18, but Yamaguchi turned it around.

Thanks to him we reached set point first, Seijoh still at the said score.