Chapter Eighteen

Happy Readingg..♡

.

Katsumi's Pov

People were filing out of their classrooms since break just started. I decided to get myself some chocolate so I stepped out of our room. Before I could get far, there was a tap on my shoulder from behind and I turned around to an unfamiliar person. He was half a head taller than me, with curly red hair and freckles.

I tilted my head as I gave him a questioning look. His eyes went wide and he kept opening and closing his mouth, but no words were said. He was also holding a beautiful white rose with both hands. After a minute or two, his lips started to quiver as he let out a shaky breath.

"Shi-.. Shimizu-san.." his voice trailed off but it was still audible. He was shaking badly and people were starting to crowd over us since his face was now as red as his hair.

"Yes..?" I gave him a soft smile, encouraging him to go on.

Taken aback by the sudden action, he stiffened. 'Oh no.. '

...

"Tsk. Pathetic."

My head snapped towards the direction of the person who said that. And there he was, the tall blonde who was insensitive enough to say that to the poor bloke infront of me.

The ginger let out a small squeak as the color drained out of his face.

"Hey.. hey don't list-" my words got cut off as he shoved the rose towards me then ran off , shouting his apologies before he disappeared from my sight.

The people either shook their heads, laughed or didn't react at all before going back to what they were doing.

I shot Tsukishima a menacing glare as I felt sorry for his victim. He only shrugged his shoulders like he didn't do anything wrong which made me narrow my eyes at him. He scoffed before turning around and going back in his room right next to mine.

I closed my eyes and let out an exasperated sigh before spotting a familiar head with orange hair down the hallway. Without hesitation I called out to him but he didn't seem to hear me. I followed him until he halted in his tracks.

"Hey Hinat-..Kiyoko-san..?"

They both looked at me as I stopped beside Hinata and without looking at him, threw my arm around his shoulders like I do with Kohana since they were the same height. I smiled at Kiyoko-san before I turned my gaze to the boy beside me.

I winked at Hinata as a greeting and turned back to my sister.

"Shimizu-senpai!.. W-what-.. what are you do.. dow" I gave him a strange look as he tried to get the words out of his mouth.

"Hinataaa~ stop hurting yourself." I teased, pinching his cheek. He blushed madly and started smoking, making me step away.

"Say.. Hinata.. Do you know any first year who still isn't in any club?"

'Oh, that's what she's here for..' I thought as I also looked at Hinata. He only stared at us, confused.

Kiyoko-san repeated the question and he said he'd find out. She thanked him before he excused himself.

"I'll ask my sensei too Kiyoko-san. There are a lot of capable girls in my class." I smiled. The people in class 1-5 are a lot nicer than the ones from class 1-4 before.

"Okay. Make sure to eat your-" She didn't get the chance to finish her sentence as Kohana suddenly appeared beside her, clinging into Kiyoko's arms, grinning from ear to ear.