Chapter Thirty-six

So I got a little carried away reading the match with Shiratorizowa that I would not be including since it's hella long and I suck at summarization. It'll be very long, including the smallest details or it'll not be included at all.

~I got so distracted F

~I FELL ASLEEP IM SO SORRY

.

'Have mercy on my poor heart.'

It was already the fifth set when Katsumi was muttering about how all of this was not good for her heart.

The two teams where neck to neck and this time she couldn't move an inch as her palms became sweatier by the minute.

Everyone was on edge. Even the spectators from Shiratorizowa's side of the court. Almost everyone wouldn't have expected the game to go on this long.

All they could say now is whoever takes this set, wins the game.

.

"I'll go with him, Kiyoko-nee." Katsumi said as the girl halted infront of Kiyoko and the tall blonde who was clutching onto his wrist as his hand bled.

"Alright."

"Is it bad?" She asked once her sister turned around.

"No." He said this casually, but of course he winced when she gently brushed her fingers across his palm.

The skin on the base of his fingers were torn, fortunately that was all. She recalled just how Ushijima's spike hit his hand and it made her furrow her brows, thinking how painful could have that been.

'If that was me my hands would probably rip off.' Katsumi thought in attempt to intimidate her fellow first year Yachi.

.

"The bleeding already stopped and the dislocated area has also been set back to place, but don't push if it hurts. I'll be here incase anything else happens." The nurse at the infirmary gave them a warm smile before gathering her stuff, making her way back to her desk and leaving the two.

Katsumi's gaze trailed the nurse's figure before she disappeared from their sight. She let out a soft sigh before turning towards the blonde sitting at the edge if a bed.

She opened her mouth to say something but stopped instantly once she noticed where his gaze was fixed at.

Tsukishima was unconsciously staring at her bust, forgetting about what his hand was going through.

His sight was fixed somewhere below her face so he couldn't see how flustered the girl was.

There were several things Katsumi could do. First, she could tell him off like a normal girl would do when they catch someone stare at their boobs. Next, she could just ignore she caught him and pretend nothing happened. And lastly, she could..

"Like what you see..?" She smirked. Actually, she was too comfortable with this boy and her body in a cheerleading outfit to make a big deal out of it.

Tsukishima was instantly brought back to reality and raised his gaze to her smug face. He was blushing madly as he narrowed his eyes on her.

"Wha-why are you still wearing that? Aren't you cold or something..?" He asked as he looked away, muttering things to himself the blue haired girl couldn't quiet hear.

She let out a soft laugh before telling him how she left it because she made sure the cheerleading outifts and pompoms were packed.

"Just wear mine. You know which ones my bag." He said, not looking at her direction.

Katsumi only nodded before reaching out for his hand. He watched her trace gentle lines around his palm before she lifted it up to her face and gave it a kiss.

'Damn this woman.' Tsukishima thought as he blushed once more, slightly tacken aback by the sudden action.

"Kisses make everything better.." The girl said as she glanced at him, a soft smile plastered on her face.

"It'd be so much better if it wasn't my hand." The blonde mumbled making Katsumi giggle while shaking her head.

The two left the infirmary, walking close to each other. Katsumi kept glancing at his left hand that she so wanted to hold since there were no other people. This didn't go unnoticed by Tsukishima, but being who he was, he clenched his fist and crossed his arms. Turning towards the girl with a teasing smirk and raised brow.

"You blocked one of Ushiwaka's spikes and now you're too good for me? I am hurt." Katsumi said, placing a hand on her chest like she was hurt and pouting afterwards.

The blonde had to look away because he was a sucker for her pouts. He wanted to kiss her so badly.

"Oh shut up." He rolled his eyes.

"Or what?" Katsumi said standing on her tip toes as she placed a hand on her hips and raising a brow.

"I'll make you." He said seriously, looking at her lips. She immediately shut her mouth and blushed furiously before increasing her pace and leaving him behind. He shook his head before following.

.

Everyone's faces lifted up once they saw the blonde megane coming towards them. Tsukishima immediately told the coach what happened to his hand and how he could still play. The coach looked at Katsumi for confirmation and she nodded.

The team started cheering and saying how Tsukishima returning was like a hero coming, which was really silly for Katsumi. She went back up to watch the game and flinched when she saw the deuce and how they were still neck to neck on the scores.

.

Several things happened at once.

The players screamed their hearts out but such was inaudible as one side of the court erupted into cheers. A number of people, including the players were either crying, screaming, laughing or other different ways of expressing euphoria.

The side of the court that this happened on, was the ones in black and orange.

The players, coach, sensei and even the Shimizus(most especially Kiyoko) were crying as they finally won the battle they've been preparing for.

Katsumi, Kohana and Saeko were gave each other hugs squeezing the unconscious Yachi in between. Her soul left her body but Katsumi was sure it'll be back. For now, she just couldn't help the grin that wouldn't leave her face as the boys lined up.

"Karasuno will participate in the Spring cup."