Chapter Thirty-five

Katsumi's Pov

"Hey are the girls from the volleyball club coming?" I ask Kohana who just got out of the cubicle.

"Of course! Do you know how much Michimiya-senpai wanted to watch the boys play? She even made this good luck thing- I forgot what it's called, and even if she claims it's for the whole team we know she made is especially for the captain." She said as she fixed her skirt, looking at the mirror.

"Oh and they're probably here by now." She added.

I nodded in response before turning towards the door beside me.

"Yachi come on, let me see." I started knocking repeatedly on her cubicle until Yachi slowly opened it, revealing herself.

"I-.. I don't think I can do this.. I- I.. well..?" She stepped out and covered herself with her hands, looking down with a blush on her face.

"Yachi you look great..! Come see for yourself!" Kohana asked as she pulled Yachi towards the mirror.

The three of us are currently inside the comfort room. I was a bit nervous and excited for today so I couldn't help but keep on fidgeting, despite telling Yachi everything's going to be fine.

If you're wondering what's happening, let me explain.

"See?you already got it. There's nothing to worry about." I exclaimed as Yachi gave me a hopeful smile.

Once we arrived at school after the match, several people came to congratulate the team about reaching finals. People told them they'll be supporting and this made the boys really happy.

After a tiring day, they were excused to go home early, but I on the other hand, had other plans.

I dragged Yachi towards an empty gymnasium where no club was scheduled, and as I opened the door, Kohana was already there, grinning as she waved at me.

.

The staff and students who were gonna come tomorrow practiced their cheer for a while, but eventually they went home early.

Me, Kohana and Yachi have been practicing a cheer but Yachi seems to be slow on the uptake. She got it right after a few more tries and we gladly walked to the bus station together after getting some ice cream.

Now, we changed into the cheerleading outfits but Yachi seems to be a bit uncomfortable. I couldn't blame her because, it was quite revealing. We didn't think about bringing leotards to wear underneath.

The top and skirt were separate, showing skin of our stomach but only about a few inches because the skirt was high waist.

The top was sleevless, and orange. It had a thick black stripe on each side and an outline of a crow in black on the middle. Then written in white, was KARASUNO on the top of it.

The skirt was black with orange underneath that was revealed.

(I'm so sorry I already have the outfit planned but I'm bad at explaining and I had to change what I originally designed because I really couldn't explain.)

I took out the orange pompoms from a bag and gave the both of them a pair.

"Come on. Everyone's probably getting ready." I said as I slipped out the door calling them as well.

We walked toward the stands when a player who was leaning on the wall halted infront of me. His eyes grew wide when he saw what I was wearing before he cleared his throat.

'Oh no. Please, no more.'

He was looking at his shoes when he messed up his hair and chuckled before looking me straight in the eye.

"I saw you yesterday and I thought you looked really nice so.. uhm I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out..? After the match, of course." He said scratching his neck.

I had to admit he was actually really good looking and he looked like a nice guy who was sincere. No playboy vibes.

"I'm sorry, I'm not looking for those kind of things but.. if you want we can be friends?" I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder. Before he could speak again I remembered I had to go.

"Sorry I have to go. Catch you later." I said as I gestured at a smirking Kohana and an akwardly standing Yachi to come.

"SHIRATORIZOWA! ! !" I halted as I watched with my mouth agape. They had drums for crying out loud.

I shook my head before giving a determined look. I had full confidence in my team.

I walked infront where the Vice Principal, Takinoue-san and Shimada-san was. The two men were wearing uhm.. some ribbons? Orange stuffs and robes around their bodies.

I turned towards the boys and sweat dropped.

"SHIRATORIZOWA!"

"I need.. to go.. to the..bathroom..!" Hinata looked like he was dying.

"Stomach Medicine!" Yamaguchi was shaking.

"My stomach hurts too.." so was Asahi-senpai. The both of them clutching onto their stomachs.

"SHIRATORIZOWA!"

"Center Court..!" Kageyama was sparkling.

"Noya-san look they have cheerleaders!!" Tanaka-san was screaming at Nishinoya who was gripping on his hair. They looked like they were gonna go crazy.

"SHIRATORIZOWA!"

"YOU TWO, QUITE DOWN!" Dadchi yelled furiously, an irk mark on his forehead.

"C-c-c-calm down.. everyone.." Takeda-sensei said but he didn't look too calm himself.

"Everything is as usual!" Was what Coach Ukai blurted out while chuckling darkly.

"..."

After talking to the staff they nodded in delight after their futile attempts at beating Shiratorizowa's cheer.

Well atleast give them a small ray of hope.

Kohana was on my right and Yachi stood at my left. Kohana nodded and we exchanged looks.

"K! A-R-A! S! U-N-O!" the boys heads turned.

"KARAASUNO, KA-RA-SUNO!" The three of us continued.

"KARAASUNO, KA-RA-SUNO!" Everyone second voiced.

"YELL THEIR NAME!" Kohana cheered.

"KARAASUNO, KA-RA-SUNO!"

"SPREAD YOUR WINGS!" I cheered.

"KARAASUNO, KA-RA-SUNO!

"WIN THE GAME!" Yachi cheered.

"KARAASUNO, KA-RA-SUNO!"

"KARAASUNOO!!!"

I grinned down at the boys below who were now frozen in shock.

"ANGELS! ANGELS I TELL YOU!"

"Calm dow-"

"YEAAAAHHH"

"Katsumi-san..!! Yachi-san..!!"

"SHUT UP!"

"AAAAAA"

"Kiyoko-"

"No."

"IKE IKE KARASUNO, OSE OSE KARASUNO.."

I stopped laughing when a group of boys in maroon in white entered the court. The crowd went wild and the atmosphere changed.

They were still doing the pre game warm up and I only tore my eyea off of Shiratorizowa when Saeko-san appeared with a suspicious looking man.

After some explaining and yelling we found out he was Kei's older brother, much to my suprise.

He was slightly like their mother and he looked like Kei, a lot. He was no doubt the boy in the picture I saw at their house. I recalled what Tsukishima-san told me about what happened to him and Kei, but I didn't even think about asking.

I flinched as Ushijima spiked the ball down with so much force, that the ball reached the second floor. The look on the said player's face though.. it couldn't be.

I watch each of them spike and was actually a bit worried.

It was only for a while though since the audience was stunned once the freak duo started showing off.

Hinata spiked the ball straight down, the set, and the spike was as swift as ever, the spectators who had pitiful looks for our team now astonished.

So was the other team.

.

UNEDITED.

I'LL PROBABLY EDIT IT AFTER EATING OR MAYBE TOMORROW BEFORE I WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER.

GBYE~~