40°

Yoooo. This chapter is dedicated to dheenmah cuz yoooo I'm loving that babe like crazyyy 😩🤧❤️ Check out her books abeggg!! She writes like a queen!!❤️❤️

And also FADE19
Please get well soon iyehh. I uploaded this chapter because of you!!❤️❤️❤️

                                      ~GIWA~

"There's a thief in our class!" Hassana complained to me that Monday morning.

We were both in our class that morning, waiting for  second period to start.

I legit just came back from a hectic prefects meeting and while I was struggling with a throbbing headache, she was only adding to it.

"No, I'm telling you!" She went on. "I came this morning and my locker was broken! Now, I can't find my Chemistry textbook!"

While she ranted on, I basically ignored her and just started to unpack my books from my bag, into my locker.

"It's because WAEC is this April, naw! The idiot that stole my textbook just wants me to fail!" Hassana ranted on.

"Hassana." I said, and she turned to me immediately.

"Please, I just came back from a meeting and my head is paining me. Can we talk about your chemistry textbook later? I have more disturbing things on my mind." I told her plainly.

Hassana was quiet. I didn't hear her voice again. I didn't look at her to see what her facial expression was like, but I heard her make a small, almost snotty sound that I would have originally ignored, until she said;

"When they start stealing your own books now, you'll start shouting at everybody anyhow."

I turned immediately to her and pierced her with a death glare that mellowed that loud mouth of hers.

I hissed when she looked away fearfully, and I continued what I was doing.

And woah, what a mood I was in this morning!

Ever since that fight with me and Ivandor last week Friday, I had been too irritable. Sadly, Hassana was a major victim of my outbursts and she didn't even know what happened. Maybe today, she decided to defend herself.

Luckily for me, the class was not noisy today. It was full, yes, but everyone was trying to focus on finishing their Math assignment before the math teacher comes in.

Apparently, Hassana couldn't care less about it. Instead, she was complaining about a chemistry textbook she may probably never read in her life.

"What's wrong with you, anyways?" I heard Hassana ask grudgingly.

Ivandor Fejaun.

"Nothing." I replied instead.

I was certain she didn't believe me, but she didn't push me either. She just let it be.

Ivandor hadn't texted me the entire weekend. A part of me felt he probably wasn't bothered.

I didn't care anyways. Whatever he wanted was fine. Even if he was bothered, that wasn't even my business.

He wasn't in class at the moment. Where he usually sat with his friends, I only saw Krisdana and Nova there, both of them looking busy with their books. While Nova looked like he was struggling with his math assignment like the rest of the class, Krisdana looked rather calm and collected - with an economics text book infront of her desk, a small fancy jotter by the side, and a pen hanging over her ear. Looked to me like she had already done and dusted her math assignment.