Get up!

Get up Sheri! It's too late, as usual voice, as usual words, echoing all around the well natural lightened room.

"Oh! C'mon didi, let me sleep more, let me complete this dream, it's about to end", Sherika said or her sleepy closed eyes were telling, quite same.

"Sheri! Just get up, dreams never ends my little sister, so stop being lazy and leave the bed right now", Anti shouted.

"Hey Anti! You are just too boring, I don't even understand how your fiancee Veer, handles you, you are just an Aunty! "

"Sherriii", this voice seems to be like an angry woman is on her way, Antra was about to burst this time.

As soon as Sheri met those burning eyes, she jumped out of the bed and straightly went to her washroom.

Sherika Gupta, a girl living in her own little dream world where only her loved ones were allowed to step in.Undoubtedly,Antra Gupta, her elder sister was the first one to open the door of her dream every morning. Her Sheri was 23 now, more than an adult but still she cared Sheri much more than everything. She was her dad, she was her mom, she was her listener, she was her supporter, it was all about Sheri, Antra was living in a big city Pune. Her fiancee and her job were also the reasons behind, as she brought her sister to this big city just for her dreams, it was all her responsibility then to look after Sherika. They were the two daughters of their parents, who lived in Gurgaon with their little brother, Shikhar and their well established business.

Sherika came out after taking a little rapid shower, "Didi! Where are my dress, didi c'mon yaar! I'm already late", as usual this was her daily routine or just a way to hide her lazy life.

"Hey Anti! Where are you?",Sherika got no chill as soon as Antra entered and threw the bundles of dresses on her face, "Just get up now and wear any of them. Sherriii! Get up! Dhruv is waiting".

"Whattttt? Dhruv? Oh my God! He would kill me, if I will not be on time. Dii! Why didn't you tell that earlier? "Sherika hurrily finished one slice of toast and was about to leave.

Antra answered in a soft tone, "Phir tum sapne kaise dekhti? Get up Sheri, get up! "

Antra never liked Dhruv, Sherika's boyfriend, she still don't have an answer for her negative vibes towards Dhruv, after all he was the Man of her little Sheri.

"Sheri! What is that? I'm not here to wait for you, okay? I have more works to do in my life, it's nothing all about you only, how could you be so lazy? Let me tell you, you must book a cab from tomorrow, I'm not going to pick you up"Dhruv shouted, no it was his normal tone of talking to Sheri.

Dhruv! I'm sorry, Sherika spoke, finally.