42°

Okay, okay so sorry this is coming late lollll!! If you're online say "Aunty, I"😂❤️

Well, shout out to adesewa_x for bullying me into posting this!😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️

First and foremost,  I know I said I would update last night, but my mum took most of my time and I started typing by 'to 12' ish. Sorry biko, una no vex ehh❤️❤️

                                          ~GIWA~

The next days of School, I was at my absolute worst behavior.

Of all my years of being a tyrant, I've never been this harsh with people. My classmates, Junior Students. Everyone.

..and oh, Lord, juniors imparticular..

They're having it the worst.

The juniors in Red House are probably wishing they never had to exist. They had been eatinh dust under my supervision.

And my friends?

Well, the only person that still stuck around was Hassana.

Prissy didn't seem to have an issue with me anyways. She just hung out with Shade Onam more these days.

And Shade? The girl has not said a word to me since she got back from God knows where. Whatever.

Ivandor, you may ask? Well, God knows how impossible I have made it for him to reach me.

He had been texting himself the entire weekend. Sending messages to me up and down and ending up replying all of them himself.

He also stands infront of my desk sometimes and talks to himself.

Ofcourse, he had to be talking to himself. Because it wasn't me he was talking to. One skill I've suddenly learnt with all these, is tuning him the fuck out. When he's tired of talking to himself, he just walks away.

However, That Wednesday morning was different.

All students were supposed to be in the Hall for a meeting with the principal, and since Yure was already there, and filling in for us both, I decided to go to class and have my breathing space. Lately, I haven't been much of a fan of crowds.

I stepped into my class, which I already assumed would be empty of course.

However, I was wrong.

Right at the back of the class, I saw Ivandor and Krisdana seated, and looking like they were in a very serious conversation.

As my footsteps could have been clearly detected as I walked into the class, the two of them rose their heads up simutaneously and their eyes set on me immediately.

Both of them had the plainest facial expressions ever. It was difficult to comprehend what they were thinking.

My first instinct was to leave.

However, before I had the chance to get to the door, everything all happened so damn fast!

I first heard the sound of lockers knocking together roughly, then it was followed by loud, incredible speedy footsteps that almost sounded like someone was sprinting behind me, and before I knew it,  strong hands were on my shoulders, grabbing them to put me in place, and the next thing I knew, my way was forcefully obstructed by a tall human who my brain eventually decoded to be Ivandor after the shock of what just happened sunk in properly.