44°

Yes, finally, I'm back as I promised☺️❤️

Okay, umm, before I start, I just wanted to say that the comments on the last chapter had me rolling on the floor with laughter! I'm talking basically about the comments on the whole Ivandor/Yure scene. You guys are so funny tbh!!

So, a lot of you guys kept saying Yure should have just ran away and all (which killed me btw😂) But on a serious note, y'all shouldn't be running away from your problems, thats what got Yure in the soup he's in rn lolll.

Soooooo, my question is;
What would you guys have done in Yure's shoes?? (Remember, you would still get punched anyways) But what would your initial reaction be if you were put in that position??)

Okay, let's dive into this chapter duly🎉
I have a huge surprise for y'all here☺️❤️
If you have read "When Golden Souls collide" by dheenmah, brace up for what you're going to see in this chapter. Prepare to be mind blown!!!❤️

                                         ~YURE~

It's been a couple of days since Ivandor broke my nose.

Funny enough, it seemed like the devil felt I hadn't had enough just yet.

I now had to go, with a visible plaster on my injured nose, for a pending Intra-school programme.

The Dynamis Tour.

Basically, it was just a National Intra-school programme, where different schools all across the country travel all around Nigeria, mingling with each other and engaging in all sorts of activities and seminars, as well as, academic competitions like Spelling bees, Essay contests, Quizzes and all of that kind of stuff.

Different schools usually got paired up to compete at the same time. While the losing school drops out and goes home, the winning school proceeds to the next level, and keeps getting paired to compete with other schools. That is, until they lose and drop out as well. The process goes on, until the finalists are settled to compete against each other.

The whole experience lasted for two whole weeks, and ALL prefects of Castron High were compulsorily  supposed to be a part of this 'trip'.
Well, along side, the students who were also representing the school in the competitions too, ofcourse.

And in all honesty, with everything going down right now, I wasn't ready for this trip. I just wanted to_

"What's up, bro!"

I literally jolted up, startled that moment, as a loud voice snapped into my thoughts. Quickly following it up was a playful, yet, fairly hard slap on my back that surely brought me back to reality.

The Lexus Car that brought me here was now parked infront of Ladea hotel, a five-star hotel that the school had already booked for everyone that was going to be a part of the Dynamis Tour that was starting tommorow.

I had drifted into my thoughts when my personal driver opened the the trunk of the car, to get out my luggage. That was before the sudden distraction came.

However, my body settled at the familiarity of the voice that alerted me. I turned around and my guess was right.

There was Nova, standing there, having on a grey hoodie and some joggers, and well, a wide, amused grin on his face as he looked at me.

"Dude, these days, you get scared so easily. You a criminal or something?" He joked, and I laughed under my breath, shaking my head at his comment. A bit relieved, I was, and for a reason I wasn't even sure of.