Bonus Chapter

BONUS

Appreciate the small things in life.

***

BONUS CHAPTER

*****

"I THOUGHT YOU said you were only going to blindfold me."

Daniel chuckled but said nothing. He wasn't anywhere near me, I could hear that much. I wasn't even sure if he was still in the room and to be honest, I didn't want to know.

I was currently on my butt with my knees pressed to my chest, my hands tied to the bedpost behind me and a blindfold covering my eyes.

Butt naked.

I hated the dark.

I tried to get my hands out of their restraints, but he must have been a boy scout when he was younger because his knots were impeccable. They didn't budge.

"Daniel," I groaned, fighting against my restraints.

"Araceli."

The way his voice sounded made a zap of electricity shoot up my spine and through my pussy. There was just a way his deep voice caressed my name that made me want to hear him say it again and again.

I didn't know what I wanted to say. I couldn't remember and, quite frankly, I didn't want to.

"How long are you going to leave me here?" I whined, sounding like a needy bitch.

"As long as it'll take for you to start begging," he answered, his voice coming from the other side of the room.

What was he doing? Was he just watching me whine and writhe on his covers? Was he enjoying a show I didn't even know I was putting on?

"You know I could easily just do this to myself, right? I don't even need you."

"Yet here we are."

His voice was cold, distant and I let out a cry of frustration as I squeezed my thighs together. I just wanted him to touch me; let me know that he was still there. I curled my toes and rested my head against the headboard.

My breath suddenly hitched once I felt something softly brush my chin. His thumb caressed my skin, brushing over my lips as my heart sped up in my chest.

I sucked his thumb into my mouth, gaining a chuckle out of him as he pulled away. He brushed my hair out of my face before trailing his fingers past my shoulders. They felt like feathers, only touching my skin enough to let me know that he was there with me.

He brushed them over my nipples, making me suck in a harsh breath and push out my chest. My stomach clenched as he hands travelled over my skin, goosebumps rising in his wake until he was softly caressing my inner thigh.

I found myself spreading my legs slightly, wanting his hands somewhere else. He didn't give me what I wanted though, and I couldn't even use my hands to tell him to.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked in a low whisper against my ear. I almost moaned at feeling of his breath fanning against my skin, feeling desperate for him to touch me.

"Daniel," I breathed out as he slowly brought his hand further and further up my thigh.

I felt the bed dip in front me, and in that moment, I wished I could see him. His hand gripped my neck and his lips brushed against mine as I let out a shaky breath.