Chapter XXVIII

THE OUTING

You're emotions and thoughts are valid, babe.

***

CHAPTER XXVIII

*****

“I'M BORED.”

“Say that one more time and I'll pin you against this table and fuck you so hard, you can't speak anymore.”

Yes, please.

I smirked and looked up at him mischievously. “I'm bored.”

“Come here.”

I obediently waddled my way over to Daniel, feeling happy that I had finally got his attention after so many hours in his office. It was Sunday; the day that I was not supposed to work. Unfortunately, that meant I couldn't spend time with Anna as she was busy, and Emma was still pissed at me so I wouldn't dare walk into her room.

Pablo was off somewhere on a business trip and Guillermo, I assumed the same. So that left poor Daniel to tolerate me for the rest of the day. Which he was doing a bad job off.

I stopped in front of him, a grin on my face as he looked up from his laptop and rolled his eyes. He had spent the whole day working as he was 'busy' and I was just happy that I had finally got his attention. I leaned down, placing my hands on his knees ready for a kiss when my mouth was suddenly met with his hand.

I was going to protest, but then I peeked the phone that he was holding in his hand and rolled my eyes. It was just another business call.

“I'll be there. Don't worry about it.” The call lasted about five minutes, but those were the only words that Daniel had spoken into the phone. It made me feel special because he spoke more to me these days.

“You could've just told me to shut up,” I said, peeling his hand off my mouth as he smirked up at me.

“Where's the fun in that?” He let his eyes roam up and down my body before meeting my own again. “Go get dressed. We're going out.”

“Really? Where?” I asked, perking up excitedly as he got up from his seat and made his way towards the door.

“To wherever you want to go. Just make sure you're ready in half an hour.”

“Half an hour? Daniel, it's me we're talking about. I physically can not get dressed in half an hour if I haven't preplanned anything,” I said, following after him as he wlked through the halls.

“Then you might want to get started.”

I huffed, stopping in my tracks as I glared at the back of his head. With a sigh, I turned around and made my way over to my room.

Forty-five minutes later, I was making my way towards the kitchen to tell Anna about my departure from the house.

I was wearing a red, loose-fitting dress-thingy. It hung off my shoulders with loose sleeves that reached mid-arm and when I put my legs together, it looked like a dress when in actuality they were shorts. The plunging neckline, although modest, stopped at the elastic waist.

“I thought you said you weren't going out today,” she said as she picked up different items in the storage room.

“I wasn't. My initial plan was to annoy Daniel the whole day, but I think he got tired of my bullshit and said he'll take me out.” Anna froze and looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on her face. “What?”