Chapter XXXVII

THE PRICE, PT 2

Accept the good things as they come, love.

***

CHAPTER XXXVII

*****

He remained still, letting me adjust to his full size for a second as I caught my breath and blinked the tears out of my eyes.

“Are you ready?”

But he was already moving in and out, each thrust stealing my breath away as I wasn't sure whether to cry out from pain or from pleasure.

I placed my hands on his shoulders, but he peeled them off and placed them above my had instead. He took a hold of my leg and held it up high against his waist as I dug my fingers into the soft pillow beneath me.

“Are you okay?” he asked, making me look into his eyes only to see them shine with concern. Why was he worried?

“I'm fine—” I cut off quickly as a moan tumbled past my lips.

The concern on his face flew away and he smirked down at me. “Now I know you're fine,” he said, referring to the fact that I hadn't made a sound until then.

His thrusts picked up speed and he placed one leg on his shoulder, hitting deeper into me and rubbing up on my g-spot as I arched my back beneath him. I wanted more. I needed more.

“Daniel...” I whined, craving for him to touch me somewhere other than my legs.

“What is it, sweetheart?” he asked, leaning down towards me as he continued to fuck me with my leg on his shoulder. “What do you want?”

I cried out in frustration at not being able to voice out what I wanted. I grabbed onto his shoulder, brushing my hand over his scar as I clawed at his skin.

“Do you want this?” he pulled out of me completely before slamming back into me sharply, making me moan loudly in pleasure. I tried to close my legs, but he grabbed them and held them open as he continued to fuck me roughly.

The bed squeaked beneath us and the headboard slammed against the wall with ever thrust, but none of us cared. There was an aching pain between my legs and I knew my vulva was going to get puffy after this, but I needed him. It felt too good.

“Yes, Daniel. Right... There.”

He brought his hand up to my breast and cupped it, letting my nipple brush against his palm as the cool metal of his necklace sat right in the valley of my breasts.

He leant down, my leg still on his shoulder and kissed me roughly, taking his hand away from my breast and to my hair instead which he smoothed out of my face. He wiped away the tears that I didn't even realise were trailing down my cheek before continuing to fuck me rougher than I had ever been fucked before.

“It's been too long, princess.”

*****

“You know, it's kind of fucked that I came here to talk to you and this what we end up doing.” I said, buttoning up my uniform as he ran a hand through his hair and ruffled it up.

He looked at me with these really tired eyes and I felt my heart break for him. I couldn't help but remember what happened before we got distracted. Why was he so scared?

Leaving the last three buttons of my dress undone, I walked over to where he was sitting in his armchair and crouched in front of him, placing my hands on his thigh. Slowly, I lifted my hand up to his face and inspected his features as he watched me do so lazily.