fucking jeffrey!

[SM, School of Missions]

I woke up in a barren room, my hands handcuffed to a chair. The room had a stingy smell and it made me squirm. My head was still spinning from the chemicals I had inhaled, my eyes skating over the area to see what kind of situation I was in. I gritted my teeth—No wonder they wanted to save me. They wanted to kidnap me. Those fucking bastards.

I scooted forward, dragging the chair against the floor just to see the marks on the ground. My eyes fell on a shelf on the other side of the room, the shelf looking like it would give way very soon. It was impossible to move like this, my arms pulled back and locked against the chair with not one, but two handcuffs.

I struggled to move, trying to stand up but the chair was heavy enough to make it a hurdle. I slowly tried to straighten my knees. Maybe if I had enough power, I would be able to swing the chair against the wall and break it. A part of me knew it was impossible but I tried anyway, trying to lift the chair up behind me.

Not going to happen. I gritted my teeth, there's one thing I could try and it wasn't going to be pretty.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kyungsoo monitoring her]

In a room, Kyungsoo; the Director of Operations, sat with his eyes strained onto the screen. Johnny, his best Forger and also the head of the Forgery faction was beside him as they both watched Oh Dana struggle with the chair. She was Oh Sehun's sister, the Ace. Oh Sehun was one of a kind, the best strategist they had who topped the charts with his success rate. What Kyungsoo wanted to know is if Oh Dana was anywhere near as brilliant as her brother.

"She's struggling," Johnny observed, the girl on the screen trying to stand up. "She doesn't seem as flexible as any of our assassins."

Kyungsoo didn't say anything. Johnny was a character that was always quick to judge, but Kyungsoo knew better than to do that. He was in charge of recruiting and bringing in diamonds in the rough. He had seen enough people surprise him to know that time played a big part. Oh Dana tried to lift up the chair but it was too heavy even for her tall frame.