Epilogue III [Kids!!]

Three weeks later in the Lee Mansion

"If one of your little monsters touch my cats one more time!" Renjun was yelling as Jamie and Billy hid in the storage closet. "THIS IS WAR!"

Renjun stood on top of the stairs, glowering down as he held a threatening hand in the air.

"Now Chicken Nugget is gone!" he yelled, Jeno sighing.

"Renjun, maybe Chicken Nugget is under the bed," he said when the door of their mansion opened and Chenle walked in, holding a big fat tabby cat in his arms.

"CHICKEN NUGGET!" Renjun bellowed out. "Your kids keep opening the windows, Jeno! The cats go out!"

"I saw Chicken Nugget hanging out with my chicken, rooster and pig. Thought I'd bring him back to you," Chenle said and Renjun huffed, grabbing the cat and bringing him into his room. Chenle bid them goodbye and left, Jeno rubbing his head.

"Kids, Uncle Renjun got his cat back. You don't have to hide," Jeno said and two heads peeked out from the storage closet. Billy and Jamie came out, Billy pushing his glasses up his nose before Jaemin called them to eat some snacks.

He was sewing a dress for Jamie because she loved dresses and tutus. She had asked for it a few weeks ago and Billy lounged on the couch, book open and his eyes strained on the words when Jeno ran a hand through his hair.

"Billy, your home school teacher is going to arrive tomorrow but I won't be home so make sure you wake up on time," Jeno said.

While Jamie was in kindergarten, with Billy's IQ, they decided to have him homeschooled since he was keen in studying levels higher than his peers. Jeno, however, worried about his social skills. He got along well with Jonah and Dinah because he was used to them—also because they were considered "family".

"I already have an alarm clock ready, Daddio," he said, Jeno nodding when they heard a squeal from Jamie.

"Oh, Nana. I love it! I will look so pretty!"

"You will, sweetheart. Look, let's put it on," Jaemin said and Jeno's eyes went to Billy who looked unbothered.

"Billy, I was thinking that maybe you should join some extracurricular activities—"

"It's a waste of time, Daddio," Billy cut in. "It has no impact in my career progression."

"You don't have a career."

Billy blinked, Jeno sighing.

"Alright, that's it. Let's play some catch."

"Daddio, I have six hundred and fifty pages to go—"

"Your six hundred and fifty pages aren't going to go anywhere, Billy. Come on, it's good to go out and exercise once in a while."

"Daddio—"