this is a direct order!

--

A/N:

Before I start this chapter, I need to give a heads up: there is so much information but I have tried to make it as visual as possible. When we were making it Sorables kept asking me "They'd understand our logic, right?" and at this point I hope you do xD Have fun!

The Rise of the Mages 2.0!

"Hey, Jennie! Guess what?"

And right when I was about to continue my sentence, I saw Jaehyun run towards me, slamming his body against mine until I fell backward onto the floor. I frowned, sitting up to see Jennie look at all of us, confused.

"Shut the fuck up, Dana," Jaehyun said to me warningly before I rolled my eyes, standing up to dust myself off.

"I was going to say that she can keep Johnny," I told him, Jaehyun frowning at my words. I didn't need Johnny! I was an independent woman! "And you can have Yuta too."

Jennie blinked at me.

"Actually, take Jeffrey too. I don't mind. I don't need that asshole." I motioned to Jaehyun, sticking my tongue out at him. Johnny shook his head, running a hand through his wet hair just as Yuta chuckled to himself. I gathered the Venn Diagrams that were scattered on the ground before walking to Jennie.

"Dana—"

"Here. In case you need it," I told her, shoving the papers against her chest. She looked flustered and I lowered my voice, whispering into her ear. "Yuta's the better kisser."

"What—"

"Seriously, Dana?" Jaehyun asked almost angrily behind me. "After all this?"

"Yes. All I need is Jisung," I told him, making my way away from the people behind me. Right when I was about to leave, I heard Jennie ask Johnny if he had kissed me but I didn't stay long enough to find out what happened.

I skipped happily down the hall, giving myself a pat on the back just to see Xiaojun, Jaemin, and Jisung in front of my bedroom. I checked the time and saw that it was time to go see Kyungsoo but my friends and my brother waved me over.

"We have to go see D.O," Xiaojun clipped. "He has called for us."

"All of you? And me?" I asked, running my eyes over the people who were in front of me. Why was Kyungsoo calling all the Seasonies? Jaemin and Jisung didn't look bothered and I guessed that it was because they weren't overthinkers. Xiaojun was brooding, the male nodding at my question before telling me to lead the way.

We finally made out way to Kyungsoo's meeting room and I saw that the Director of Operations looked downright stressed out. He kept pacing around the room but he stopped when he saw us come in, Kyungsoo motioning to the seats in front of him.

"Dana... Jaemin, Jisung, Xiaojun. Come in. Come in." He licked his lips nervously, sighing. "Give us a moment. Doctor Zhang, Jeffrey and Johnny will be joining us soon."