d-day

[The day of the mission, Brunei, Dock]

The initial plan were two big cargo ships. He had already appointed his people on different areas—except Leeteuk, of course. The shooter had insisted on being with Jisung. Kyuhyun was now stationed in a warehouse by the dock, waiting for the ship to come.

He didn't expect it to go smoothly, he knew that was almost impossible with Super Junior. Kyuhyun paced around the room, Key in front of him with Sungmin, the men trying to hack into the network of nearby places. Their fingers pressed down on the keyboard, trying to see if they could receive any signal of an incoming boat. His team was spontaneous, but this time, he hoped that they were prepared.

"Two ships, 50 people each," Kyuhyun repeated to himself, Key smiling to himself at the strategists murmuring. "Can I have the people who are in positions, please?"

"Choi Minho, in position by the dock. Donghae is going to dock another ship and I'm guarding it with Shindong."

Kyuhyun nodded—That was the original plan to delay the ship. You can't dock a ship on a single dock if the dock was occupied, right? That would give them some time to overtake both ships that held the people who were being trafficked. From what he knew, the hundred people who were there were taken away from their families. Tested for the warrior gene, they were there against their own will.

The fifty people who were back at the base, however, were a different case. They knew what they were doing and had decided to serve the Sultan of Brunei in his sick plan of making an army.

Kyuhyun pressed the earpiece against his ear, looking at the list of people he had brought to the mission. First-generation agents, Key smirking to himself when he heard a voice.

"How you doing, lifeguard?" Key said to his team mate, smirking.

"Shut the fuck up, Key. I was retired and in the military and yet here I am," Minho hissed. "And lifeguard?"

"Minho, what do you call a security guard near water?" Key prodded on his teammate's nerves. "A lifeguard."

"Be nice," Another voice butted in, Shinee's retired strategist speaking from the rooftop. "Why is it that both of you can't be nice to each other? We're on a mission. I'm here with Henry, he's securing the area by the trucks that are going to escort the people out."

"I agree with the fighting. Shindong, where are you?" Kyuhyun asked his own teammate who was the security, the male's voice piping up.

"A little bit away from Minho."

"Taengoo, where are you?" he asked, the female replying.

"Another rooftop with Victoria. She's got her guns ready."

"The extra ship is docked," Donghae said.

"Drive the drone closer and see if the upcoming ship is the one," Kyuhyun said and he saw the screen show a boat, the male frowning.