nununana

Managing Director Suho was waiting for Kyungsoo, the male impatiently tapping his fingers against the table

Managing Director Suho was waiting for Kyungsoo, the male impatiently tapping his fingers against the table. Kyungsoo was hardly ever late. Suho checked his expensive watch, his eyes strained on the door when it opened and Do Kyungsoo, Director of SM, walked in. Suho cleared his throat at the younger male and Kyungsoo fell into a seat in front of him, leaning back against the seat just as Suho spoke.

"How's Dana doing?" Suho asked. They have been going through countless meetings about Oh Dana. The fact that she survived the Marvel-U drug was enough to cause a stir with the higher ups and she was the talk of the town. "G.O.D is demanding constant updates on the girl, Kyungsoo. They say this is a breakthrough for SM."

Kyungsoo closed his eyes. G.O.D, the board of people who everyone calls the "higher up's" that have always given them direct orders through Suho. Sometimes he wondered how G.O.D had gotten the name, but he had to remind himself that the SM brand had started with an orphanage run by nuns. Christianity was within the roots of SM.

"Run through it for me," Suho told Kyungsoo who nodded.

"We've talked to Oh Dana about it," he said. "She says her brain forces her to remember things, it tells her things and her body complies. She doesn't know how to control it yet. To put it simply, when her body is in danger, her mind activates a system that gifts her with skills in order for her to survive."

"A defense system? Did she explain how it works?"

"Unlocking memories. A voice coaching her. Her body working on its own. Her intuition."

"What if she's not in a life and death situation?"

"She's normal," Kyungsoo said. "She operates as a normal person. She doesn't have the skills until something tells her that she's in danger."

"So, like a switch?" Suho asked and Kyungsoo nodded. "Why was it that she could accept the Marvel-U drug? I thought it was an enhancer—"

"She was injected with the Marvel drug when she was a child. A very small amount. When she was born, a part of her brain was working," Kyungsoo said. He didn't tell Suho that it was the Jung family, knowing that even if it was past the statute of limitations, Suho was a little bit too moral for his liking. "It activated a defense system when she got kidnapped, stopping her body from feeling pain. At first, they thought it was the warrior gene. Knowing it was because of the Marvel drug makes much more sense."

"The effects of the Marvel drug and the Marvel-U drug are different, aren't they?"

"The Marvel drug gives them skills, Hyung. Different skills for different people. The Marvel-U drug gives them a set of skills, a whole system. The brain takes over the body," Kyungsoo explained. "Whatever YG was trying to do, it seems like that have unlocked the perfect formula to make a perfect agent."

"A brain that controls a body would be a brain that would be able to be programmed very easily." Suho thought to himself. "How about the Hulk drug? Na Jaemin brought back files on that."