hey, johnny. guess what?

If you enjoyed, send me a tweet about the story with hashtags:

#mandaleeff #IO2BK_NCT on twitter!

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

I think meetings were held private for a reason and I didn't expect to go into Kun's room to see Ten and Hendery sitting there

I think meetings were held private for a reason and I didn't expect to go into Kun's room to see Ten and Hendery sitting there. I honestly thought that one of the reasons why people registered their name without saying what team they were on was because we weren't supposed to know who was on each other's team. So imagine my surprise when I saw Ten and Hendery lounging on Kun's bed like they owned it.

"What are they doing here?" I asked Kun. "Aren't I not supposed to know whose on your team?"

"It's common knowledge," Kun replied, looking up at me before telling me to take a seat. "If you go to Taeyong's room, you'll probably see Doyoung and Jeno there... You didn't go to Taeyong's room, did you?"

"I'm here at 6:30 in the morning," I reminded him and he nodded. "This honestly defeats the purpose of being anonymous."

"You're new," Kun told me. "We've been here long enough to know who goes with who. Though, there will be an addition to our team."

I sat down on the bed across from Kun's and crossed my legs, waiting for him to tell us his plan. Kun began to tell me what he thought he should do.

"I'm still thinking of not recruiting a hacker. I know Taeyong has Chenle but I was thinking that maybe we'll try not to have any digital trace for the mission. This means they won't have anything to track. So, if you have anything to tell me, come to me personally or tell Ten or Hendery."

I felt my eyes shift to the side, nodding.

"Your brother used to do it like this too. His in-house assessments were honestly very well thought of," Kun told me and I raised my eyebrows. I didn't know much about my brother's work but it seemed as if he was better than all of them.

"What did Sehun do?"

"He would make sure there was no digital trace and he recruited only people who he knew were loyal to him. He never recruited more than he had to," Kun told me. "His strategies were top-notch and no one could see them coming."

"Who would he recruit?"

"Usually just two people. Chenle and Johnny," Kun replied and my eyes widened. Chenle and Johnny? I didn't know my brother was close with my roommate and my fake husband! "His team hardly ever changed. Sometimes the previous head of transportation would come back from hiatus to help him in his in-house missions. That's how loyal they were to him."

"He's close to Johnny and Chenle?" I asked and Kun nodded.

"Yes. One time, he made Chenle forge as him and Chenle sat in the strategist room with insoles and shoulder pads wearing a mask. Sehun then went into the field with Johnny." Kun paused. "Your brother was honestly the billboard sweeper and his name stayed up the whole time he was here."