wakey wakey

[Warehouse back in Peiyang]

Johnny and the rest had landed the helicopter in Peiyang and they did all they could to try to control the screaming Seasonies that were acting like they were in deep pain. They had prepared everything first hand and he watched as Haechan, Jungwoo, Mark, and Yuta ran out to meet them. The rest of NCT had just arrived and they were stricken at the sight, not knowing what had happened— Yuta's eyes searched the people that arrived, Kun telling them that he'd go and pick up Winwin and Lucas from Linjin up since the seats in the helicopter weren't enough for all of them. Johnny had to remind him to make sure he left them a phone and a signal generator so they could contact each other.

He looked exhausted but Johnny knew Kun did what he had to do. It was Sehun who approached him first, the male frantically counting the people and telling them to put them in the warehouse. They followed Sehun's orders easily enough, Sehun focusing on Johnny.

"Where is my sister?" he asked this simply, Johnny not knowing what to say at the fact that he had to handle both the stress of not being able to extract Dana and Sehun's wrath as her older brother.

"She's still there—"

"Are you fucking serious?" Sehun asked, trying to understand and process what he just heard. "What—"

"Look, she refused to get on and she said she loved me and then walked back," Johnny managed to say, Sehun pausing.

"I know it sounds like her but are you fucking serious? I told you to go get her and she's still there in a snake trap!"

"She's there willingly," Johnny said, Sehun's hands going into fists. "I wanted to jump, she shook her head and said she loved me and walked back—"

"And she looked normal, too. Though I had to handle a Jaemin that wanted to strangle me," Jeno said from behind Johnny. "It's not the time we turn against each other. We have to trust Dana in this, she's a smart and strong girl—"

"She's my sister," Sehun snapped, Jeno turning onto him to snap back.

"And she's my friend. Emotions are not going to help us at the moment, Ace. We're all in hot water," Jeno said and Johnny saw how a normal patient Jeno was on edge this time and Johnny sighed, retreating back into the warehouse to see the Seasonies growling at the people who they used to love.

Sehun had to check on Jisung first, his younger brother fighting against the ropes with tears running down his cheeks. Johnny watched Sehun, the Ace moving to the younger male who began thrashing against the ropes that held him back.

"Jisung..."

"Don't come close, Hyung. Don't come close," Jisung was half begging. "I'm scared... If you come close, I will kill you!"

"Jisung—"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jisung wailed and the sudden change of topic was enough to confuse Sehun. "Why didn't you tell me, Hyung?"