Season 1 end! (#nomin moments)

You hate the way I lie
So here you go, I'm being honest
Narcissus, come on, give us a kiss
Let's have some fun with it
It's kinda sweet (it's kinda sweet)

- why do you love me, charlotte lawrence

Na Jaemin's first class was with Mister Byun Baekhyun, also known as Mister Bacon who was the only instructor of the forgery department

Na Jaemin's first class was with Mister Byun Baekhyun, also known as Mister Bacon who was the only instructor of the forgery department. Johnny Suh was also known to come time to time to help with the trainees but today, Na Jaemin would indulge himself in acting.

He loved learning! All Na Jaemin could think about was how to show them how good he was—the male walking into class fifteen minutes late because he had just come from the assassin's faction from following Jeno. He beamed at Mister Bacon who told him to sit down, Jaemin plopping down in front of a guy named Haechan.

"We're practicing our facial expressions today," Jaemin was told by Mister Bacon who was rotating around the room. "Now see... face your partner and switch your emotions. Happy... sad.... Mad...."

Jaemin stared at Haechan who was waving a hand past his face multiple times, showing a different expression each time. Jaemin mirrored the action of the forger in front of him, the same expression plastered on his face—a wide smile.

"Na Jaemin, you can't smile when you're sad," Mister Bacon said, shaking his head. "You need to be sad."

"But I am sad," Na Jaemin said, the smile still evident but with a tear running down his face. "Very sad. It's in the eyes, Mister Bacon. It's in the eyes."

Normal people didn't get it, didn't they?

Smiles can be sad, too.

______________________________________________________________________________

Na Jaemin spent his days running around and observing people. That was what he was good at, that was what he enjoyed. He had duplicated everyone's student ID so he could slip into each class and study whatever they were studying. At first, it was only for Jeno, and Jeno only.

But then he realized- guns were interesting. So were cars! And Tech? Tech was the cherry on top. The number of bombs Jimin made each day! Jaemin loved it!