the war of business

We all left SM, Japan and had finally decided to stay in Lee Sooman's Paradise for a while

We all left SM, Japan and had finally decided to stay in Lee Sooman's Paradise for a while. Super Junior had to clear their names too, along with the rest of the instructors and Jisung was gone for awhile to stay with his adoptive father.

He, however, made his way back to us after a few weeks. Sehun and Harin and her two brothers came back to handle the Ong Industry, pinning their house fire to the syndicate. Johnny went from hearing to hearing while Sehun tried to handle our family business. Jaehyun decided to rest and went back to his parents and we all took over the empty mansions, slowly trying to get used to the normal life.

"YG Chemicals has been taken down. Doctors that had worked for YG Chemicals have been pronounced missing...."

I recognized the names.

"Manoban's, Doctor Huang, Doctor Alex—"

There were no photos of them but it seemed like the authorities were doing all they could to find them.

"G.O.D, the Board of Directors of former SM, a branch of schools has been arrested along with Director Johnny Depp."

SM, to the public was still a boarding school of troubled children but it was quickly debunked that Johnny wasn't actually a student but more of Teachers Assistant. A lot of SM student's history that was exposed in the news were also taken care of and called fake because a lot of the media's personnel were part of the U.S.

"Oh, look. It's Roger!" Jaemin exclaimed, pointing at the screen.

"It has been found out that YG has been dabbling in the creation of creatures such as hermaphrodites and playing with genes. Sammy, a hairless albino that is also a hermaphrodite was seen in one of the YG bases. He is to be taken in by the Australian PETA. Chris Hemsworth, a CEO of an Australian company vows to sponsor Sammy and protect them from scientists. Sammy is to not be experimented on and they will live a long and healthy life in an animal reservation along with the Hemsworths."

"He's still Roger to me," Jaemin grumbled. "Look at him! He's waving! Oh, he's smiling—"

"They, Jaemin. Please use the proper pronouns," Renjun quipped.

"Look at that! Roger!" Jaemin yelled to the screen, waving back. Renjun sighed and I chuckled.

 Renjun sighed and I chuckled