One Direction? All Directions!

[Oh Seojun, eldest of the Oh family]

Seojun had dragged Sehun into one of the empty hotel conference rooms at the side, Harin following him. I was still overridden by anger but my heart rate slowed and I ended up feeling nothing. Jeez, thanks brain. I shuffled through the vents, finally stopping in the room where Seojun smiled proudly at Sehun, closing the door behind him.

"I can't express how happy I am to see you here, Sehun," Seojun said, a hand pulling a chair out to sit down. Sehun mirrored his actions, Harin doing the same. "Ong Harin, the last time I checked, you were pronounced dead from that airplane crash."

"It was the syndicate that tried to kill me, Seojun." She leaned back with a haughty sigh and this was the first time I have ever seen Harin act this way. "Not very nice of them. But yes, I was pronounced dead for my safety and let my money do the work. Sehun and I—"

She placed a hand on my brother's arm. "Will repent forever doubting YG and the syndicate as a whole. We are, in the end, working towards God's goal."

Sehun nodded robotically and I saw Harin pinch my brother's side so he would relax.

"That is great to hear. Sehun, how about Dana?" Seojun asked and I wanted to tell him to keep my name out of his mouth. "She was in SM when I first put her there and I got the news that she disappeared before the doctors got to her."

"She's not on our side, Seojun. She has sided with the ones who are against us," Sehun finally said back. "Johnny Suh. She's not there involuntarily but she's blinded by love. Such a measly feeling to throw away power for, don't you think?"

"Huh." Harin scoffed and I saw her roll her eyes. Seojun nodded, sighing.

"I really hope she will be enlightened soon. But since you are and I know you hold the same ideals as I do, I am not scared to say that her kidnapping has profited our company well—"

My kidnapping? I frowned when my eldest brother spoke, trying to understand what he meant. Even Sehun sounded confused, tilting his head at Seojun.

"Her kidnapping?" Sehun asked.

"Well, you know...." Seojun shrugged nonchalantly. "She was kidnapped, wasn't she? It was my doing. SW Corporations was going through rough times at that time, Sehun. It had to be done. Mother and Father were about to get voted out by the shareholders and replaced with someone who had no ties to our company."

"And?" Sehun pressed. I saw that his fist had tightened. "You asked someone to kidnap her? How—"

"I framed it on them," Seojun simply said. "It worked out and we gained empathy from the shareholders and eliminated competition. SW Corporations is now strong and we have expanded over the years."

"You were 18 then."

"Yes, and I was meant to take over the company, not someone else. Our parents weren't very happy. Of course, at the same time, I found out about Mother and Father's past and was recruited to SM. Sadly, I didn't pass the test. They rejected me. Apparently, sacrificing cohorts in return for victory isn't an option," Seojun mused.