boomin' system up- TY track, TY track!

Johnny

Johnny.

Each step forward was heavy and I found myself clutching the left side of my chest, trying to regulate my breathing. Johnny's appearance had made my heart constrict, my head spin and I blinked away the tears, wanting to go after him.

He was Johnny.

And he was back.

"Dana," Luhan said again but I wasn't listening. I moved towards the door when a thought popped up.

Weakness, Dana. He's a weakness.

"Dana, what's wrong?" Luhan asked, a hand going around my wrists before he forced me to look at him. I blinked, focusing on Luhan's face when every emotion I felt was suddenly wiped out of existence. I took in his eyes, his lips and the way he gazed at me with concern. "Dana, you're crying."

And with that, he lifted up a hand and wiped away a tear that I didn't notice I had shed.

"Luhan—" I mumbled. "I'm sorry, I have to do something."

As much as it felt safe with Luhan, my heart begged to see Johnny and I found myself stepping back and turning away. I quickly rushed out of the room to the hallway, bumping into Sungchan. The younger male stared at me, frowning.

"Johnny." Was all I said, Sungchan raising an eyebrow.

"You mean the guy that smells like smoke, tastes like sea water and is silver like metal?" he asked, jerking his head to one of the doors. "There. Xiaozhan gave him that room."

I thanked him, moving towards the door that was the third room from the end of the hall, a hand reaching up to knock on it when my hand froze.

Johnny.

It's Johnny.

What was I afraid of?

Weakness.

I chewed on my bottom lip, my hand lowering down when I decided that maybe it was better if I saw him some other time. I was about to leave when the door opened and I was greeted by a Johnny who blinked at my presence.

"Dana," he said my name so coldly that it made my fists automatically tighten into fists. Thoughts of reassurance ran through my head and I told myself that I had nothing to worry about.

It was just Johnny.

"Johnny." I managed to flash him a smile, my brain whirring on what to do next. "I cut my hair. You should look at me so you can remember me."

Johnny looked taken aback from my statement but he quickly masked it with nonchalance. He nodded, saying that he did and he was sure he would remember me because of my body language.

"I'm being considerate, you know," I pointed out and he smiled. It was a subtle smile, the corner of his lips tugging up but it was enough to make my heart soar. "Johnny, the drug thawed out. Are you proud of me?"