nct nightmare!

A/N I am very scared of this chapter because so many things are happening all at once because of the scale of the mission:

so be nice to me!

[Starting point]

[Starting point]

The island was close to land and there was a strip of land connecting the island to the mainland. People knew of its existence and there were many locals who had landed low-paying jobs within the island but they weren't allowed to stay past sunset. They believed it to be a Plant, which wasn't very far off.

Doyoung was driving an ambulance with Jinyoung in front. Johnny, Haechan, Jungwoo were with me. We were the last to arrive and I heard static in my ear, Taeyong finally speaking up.

"Everyone at their starting point?" Taeyong asked, Kun speaking to Ten and Hendery who did a quick roll call.

"Yes, we're entering the inner wall," Doyoung replied and he expertly drove the car past the guards. He shoved them the fake ID card Chenle had made and we went in without a problem. "We passed security."

"Jeno and Jisung?"

"Rotating, Leader."

"Donkey and Ten, you done bugging the place?" Kun asked, both of them saying that they were finished. They were in one of the locked exits waiting on standby if we needed them. "Good."

"Jin, Jungkook. How about you?" Suga's voice floated by and I heard Jin tell him that he was in position on the outer wall. Jungkook said he was in position and before we knew it, Doyoung had parked the car and people came up to us to inspect us.

My hand instinctively went up to my neck to touch my chains that were a necklace, hidden under my caretaker outfit. The guard shone the light towards us and we were told to step down from the vehicle. Jaemin was also wearing a caretaker's outfit, all of us getting off the ambulance before we were searched thoroughly. When they were done, I slipped back in to get the replicate and hid it under my outfit.

"Clear," they yelled, Johnny taking out a wheelchair for Haechan to sit on.

Haechan coughed, his lips white from the powder that we had aggressively patted onto his face. He looked weak, Haechan heaving himself onto the wheelchair, gasping for breath while he played his part. Jungwoo patted Haechan on the back and he looked genuinely concerned, the male wearing a simple cartoon T-shirt and pants.

"Go with the flow," Taeyong said into my ear and we all followed Johnny, Haechan, and Jungwoo. "Dana, slip away when you have time. Jaemin is already in place."

Johnny gave me a look, all of them bringing Haechan into the building. The air smelled of metal and when I walked into the building, I saw that there were many other patients inside the building. There were so many labs and right when they were distracted, I took a left.