what could go wrong?

If you enjoyed, send me a tweet about the story with hashtags:

#mandaleeff #IO2BK_NCT on twitter!

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

[Hotel in Peiyang]

In the hotel in Peiyang, Hoshi woke up with his vision slowly adjusting to the bright florescent lights when there was a rapid movement and people began to whisper. He heard them talking, his small eyes squinting when he saw five people looking down at him. Winwin had just arrived an hour ago and imagine the surprise when he reached the designated hotel that Kun told him to go to, just to see an unknown man on the bed.

Kun knew his name was Hoshi, the man remembering what Hoshi was repeating before he fainted and they were just waiting for him to wake up. Hoshi, having regained his consciousness, sat up warily. He didn't know much about the people in Peiyang, having never left Linjin before—so this was scary to him.

"W-Who are you people? Are you here to capture me and bring me back to Linjin?" he asked, his eyes flickering over the five men who looked at each other at his question. "D-Don't think I don't know... I know Doctor Huang has people all around."

"Doctor Huang?" Ten asked from the side, wondering who this guy was talking about. "The only doctor I know of that name is that doctor from YG."

"Please. How many Huang's are there in China?" Hendery quipped, flashing Hoshi a smile to show that he wasn't in danger.

"Right. Can't be the same one." Ten sighed, but deep down he had an inkling feeling. "Well, he's fine now... Shouldn't he be able to go now?"

Hoshi scrambled up, pressing his back against the wall, his eyes darting back and forth, the male creeping slowly. Kun chuckled, shaking his head before telling him that he fainted by the bus stop—that was why he was there.

"You're free to leave," Kun said, turning to Winwin. "Johnny should be on his way but we still have no leads. Lucas—"

Lucas nodded.

"Go scout outside and see if anyone knows where the Seasonies are. They have probably made their way to Renjun by now—"

"Renjun?" Hoshi blurted, a foot about to head towards the door. "Huang Renjun?"

With Hoshi's sudden mention of Renjun, Lucas automatically stepped in front of the door by instinct, the guy blocking the entrance out as every one slowly stood up and advanced towards Hoshi. Hoshi blinked.

"You know Renjun? How do you know him?" WInwin asked.

"I know of him. He's Doctor Huang's son."

"And where can we find him?" Ten pressed.

"Well, in Linjin.... But I'm not bringing you guys there! I just came out— Oh, this is what they say when they say I have a big mouth."

"We're looking for these people," Kun cut him off hastily, grabbing Winwin's Ipad and pressing down on it when Lucas grabbed Hoshi by the elbow and forced him down to sit. Kun opened the photos of Dana, Jaemin and the rest, studying Hoshi as a look of familiarity washed through his features.