SPIN OFF: The Legacies

A/N, but imagine balding Jaemin but still pink hair. LOL idk why I wrote this. All you have to remember is that JaeminxJeno's kids are Billy and Jamie. JohnnyxDana's kids are Jonah and Dinah. The rest will come slowly and surely. All Hail Spikey Mikey.

it's the CAFFEINE (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Jaemin and Jeno's son: Billy Lee]

"Nana, I get it," Billy grumbled into the phone with Na Jaemin berating him through the speakers. "Eat on time, I get it. Jeez. Where's Daddio?"

Lee Jeno was beside Na Jaemin. The school system had changed since the last generation had retired from being assassins, forgers, transportation and so on and so forth. Do Kyungsoo, with the help of Johnny Suh and the rest of the NCT cooperation had found a way to build SM Asia back up. SM America, SM Europe and SM Australia soon followed thereafter.

Another thing that changed was that each and every agent under each SM branch were now dual agents. Long gone were independent factors where an assassin would only be an assassin. No, agents were now both assassin and forgers. Hackers and strategists. Kids were smarter, quicker to respond and SM now had a graduation system.

"Son, today you and Jamie are going to have your last simulation and your last out mission with your cousins and you are going to finally be a full-blown agent," Lee Jeno said and Billy rolled his eyes. His thick glasses slipped down from his nose as he took a swig of water. "I expect nothing but the best from you."

"Don't be tough on him, you know Billy is going to be just fine," Na Jaemin sang, Billy smiling at his mom's voice. "Just relax and back in my day—"

"Okay, Nana. I know! You saved the world!" Billy snapped, his hands putting the pitcher back down when the door opened and his sister walked in. "Nana."

He mouthed to her and Jamie bounced up to him, speaking into the phone.

"Nana, we've got to prep for our simulation. We'll see you soon when all this is over," Jamie said and Billy hung up the phone. Billy was a hacker-strategist and he was known to be very good on the field. He couldn't imagine himself in any other situation, his Uncle Taeyong and Kun giving him the best tips.

But the one person Billy worked well with was with his sister, Jamie living up to her dream as an actress. Just a deadly one. Because they were seen as a dream team and were often paired with each other on the field. This was no exception.

"You're wearing that?" Billy asked his sister incredulously, taking in the poofy dress that she had put on. She nodded, twirling around. "For our simulation?"

"It's fashion, Billy. Something you know nothing about," she snapped before pointing to her heels. "Look, my heels are to die for."

Billy could make out the pointed edges of her heels and pressed his lips together. His sister being a forger-assassin made both of them get along very well. He would hack and strategize while she would often find herself on the field in whatever mission was given to them.