Epilogue II [Kids?]

"Daddy, Mommy

"Daddy, Mommy. Wake up, we're gonna be late for school!" A female's voice erupted from the front of the door when I could feel a huge dip on the bed. "And Jonah is already making breakfast, you don't want him to burn the kitchen down... do you?"

I groaned, my eyes fluttering open to see my daughter staring at me, her big eyes sparkling at the thought of a new day. I stretched, reaching out to bring her towards me to kiss her cheeks and she squealed. For a four-year-old and a five-year-old, my two children were very smart for their age—this also maybe because they got part of the Marvel drug from me but they were quick-witted and sometimes a little bit hard to handle.

Johnny stirred, his eyes lighting up at Dinah who was hugging me when he sat up, his eyes wide open.

"Where is your brother? What time is it?" he asked and I told him that Dinah said that Jonah was trying to cook. Jonah, our oldest, had a certain flair and he always enjoyed doing new things. Dinah was sassy and spoiled, being a daddy's girl. "Oh shit—"

"Bad word."

"Sorry, sorry." Johnny kissed the top of her head. "Oh, sweetie. I forgot to tell you that you have half day at school today. All of you have show and tell, remember? Mr. Jung said so yesterday."

"Oh," she said cutely. "But we're awake now, Daddy."

"Honey, those from the Lee house are coming over for breakfast." I managed to say, rolling over and standing up to put on my robe. "And we both have a meeting. Doyoung will kill us if we miss it, so we can send the kids early and maybe head over?"

"Sounds like a plan," Johnny said, patting Dinah on the head. "Go and keep your brother company before he actually does burn down the kitchen."

Every other day; Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun would come over and have breakfast with us. Chenle was always around, but he preferred to stay in his own place with Sungchan and Shotaro with his chickens, his rooster and his new addition to his farm—a small pig. He helped Johnny with his recruitment and the IT department from time to time, but even then, Chenle was finally living the life he wanted to live.

I heard the gate open and a loud "Goodmorning, sunshines!" from Jaemin. The bustling began and I exchanged looks with Johnny, heading downstairs to start the day. I came down to see that Jeno was bouncing Jonah up and down on his lap while Jaemin was frantically trying to tie Dinah's hair.

"Nana," I greeted them good morning and Renjun was sitting down, feeding one of his cats with catnip. "I see you brought Milky today, Renjun. New favorite?"

"There is no such thing as favorites in my household," Renjun replied, not even looking up. "But yes, Milky shall get all the attention today, won't you?"

Jeno rolled his eyes at Renjun's cooing, Johnny taking over the cooking and placing pancakes on the table.

"You ready for the meeting today?" Jeno asked Johnny. Johnny had eased a lot of Jeno's responsibilities, Sungchan having taken his post with Tae-il. But he still overlooked a majority of things and it was obvious that Jeno's workaholic traits weren't going to go away any time soon.