irregular office

[NCT Corporation building, Monday morning]

"Ten, status?" Kun's voice asked.

Chittaphon Ten let out a sneeze before he could answer, the male trying to shuffle through the vents. He coughed away the dust as he made his way past the small space in the dark. It was still early morning and he just got what he needed. He had discarded his necktie and unbuttoned the top buttons of his dress shirt to make it easier—office wear was not very comfortable.

"I just got the key from the janitor," Ten told Kun, fiddling with the earpiece in his ear. "Kun, let me get this straight... Did you or did you not, recruit Haechan?"

Once more, Haechan was always a wildcard and Ten didn't know if he could trust the forger. It was a game of lies! A game of deceit! The former assassin waited for his strategist to answer, Kun finally speaking.

"He said he's on our team," Kun told Ten. "Besides, shouldn't you focus on throwing Doyoung off?"

"Yeah, well. He isn't around yet. I'm still entering the Marketing Department and it's hella stuffy in here. Who is on our team again?" Ten asked. He was afraid he was losing his touch. All that Mcdonalds he and Hendery had splurged on had made him gain weight and it wasn't much of a breeze like before.

"On our team we have the same people. Haechan, Hendery, Shotaro, Lucas and you. That team has Jaemin, Renjun, Jungwoo, Taeyong, and Chenle," Kun answered and Ten sneezed again. "Did you just catch a cold?"

"Man, it's the air conditioning of this place. We better get rid of Na Jaemin soon. Donkey, you in position?" Ten asked his team mate, Hendery answering.

"Yeah, I don't like being tied up," Hendery grumbled. "In the bathroom. This is the first time I'm bait."

"You're just a distraction, Donkey. We need to get rid of Na Jaemin. Talking about him, where is he?" Kun sighed, spinning on the chair in one of the conference rooms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________