(will die) Without U

A/N Time for... character development!

[Suspension building, SM, after the mission]

"YOU HAVE TO GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"I NEED JENO!"

"I AM.... HEALED!"

Renjun and Jaemin were the first ones who were put in suspension the moment they reached SM. They were locked in a white room with two beds and food given to them every day like it was prison and Jaemin hated it. Renjun knew that it was coming and he had mentally prepared himself, the male taking off his shoes and sitting down on the bed while Jaemin sulked.

Renjun knew it was a matter of time until Jaemin lost it, the male going to his side of the room as far as possible from Jaemin. All it took was thirty minutes- thirty minutes, until Jaemin began pacing around the room haughtily.

"I gave them the briefcase! I helped them and this is what they do to me?!" Jaemin screeched, kicking the wall. "It wasn't like Renjun would have shot Chenle! Why are they locking me up?!"

"I would, just not in the head." Renjun hummed, calmly.

Before they came into the suspension room, they were given the opportunity to ask for one thing and one thing only. Renjun asked for his textbook. He could occupy his brain with reading, that was no problem... but Jaemin—

Jaemin leaped against the wall, trying to reach the vents but to no avail. Renjun sighed and shook his head, burying his face in the book when Jaemin came up to him.

"Sit down, Na Jaemin."

Two years.

Two years and a half now, actually, and Renjun knew very well how Na Jaemin's brain worked. He looked up to see Jaemin eyeing his textbook, Renjun quickly holding it against his chest. He knew what Na Jaemin was thinking.

Na Jaemin wanted his book.

"No," Renjun said, shaking his head. "You can't. You were given one thing! Why didn't you ask them for something of your own?"

"I did! I asked for Jeno! One thing. One thing I asked for and they can't give it to me! LIARS! Liar! Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar—" Jaemin rambled, a hand going to punch the wall when Renjun lifted a hand to shield his friend's knuckles from coming in contact with the solid surface. "I need my one thing! RENJUN! Give me your book—"

"No!" Renjun fought back, hugging his book and running to the other side of the room. "You are not making origami with my book!"

"I just need one page! One page!"

"Go ask them for paper!" Renjun yelled at Jaemin who advanced at the smaller male dangerously.

"I'm not wasting my ability to demand one thing on paper!" Jaemin reasoned, pushing his sleeves up. "Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me!"