safe space

"SM Agents, this is Ace

"SM Agents, this is Ace. Listen to me carefully." Sehun's voice rang out in my ear. "Leader, I am not taking over your mission; I just need to make sure my sister, my girlfriend, and her brothers are safe."

"GIRLFRIEND?!" I spat out, about to pounce but my brother didn't seem bothered at my anger. "What do you mean—"

"Pink-haired guy, sitting over there. Make sure no one eats or drinks the food; the poison is not lethal. They just wanted it to be a distraction from the bomb but I defused it—"

"Where the fuck are you?" I asked, seething but Sehun kept on talking.

"I have taken over the cameras, thanks to Crowd—"

"So, that is why you've been distracted!" Taeyong exclaimed, Sehun spitting out orders.

"He had changed into a white cartoon T-shirt. Jeno, you still have time. Corner him and grab him. Fullsun, status?"

"Right by the science building—"

"Take a left," Sehun spoke with so much authority, no one second-guessed him.

I heard Taeyong mumble a 'I thought you're not taking over.' in the background. At the same time, I saw Jaemin jump onto the table and began to tell people not to eat the food. He was wearing a lunch lady hair net over his bright pink hair, his hands on his hips before he glared at the students.

"Fullsun, Jeno. Allocate yourselves well. You want him alive when you take him in, he's working for the syndicate and may hold useful information. Bring him to SM but do not kill him, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ace," Jeno replied.

"Do not eat the food! I repeat, do not eat the food!" Jaemin screeched from behind me. "PUT THE BANANA DOWN, YOU DUMB BLONDE BITCH!"

"Jeffrey, go to the lunchroom and handle the guy who was poisoned. You can still save him." Sehun instructed and I heard Jaehyun say a small "yes". "Johnny, go to the lunchroom and take care of my sister. Mark and Osaka, you there?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

"The possibilities of ambulances coming is high so make sure the getaway car is an ambulance. Both of you. Bring the clean-up crew. WayV, roll call."

"Kun."

"Ten."

"Donkey."

The voices of WayV piped up and I heard a shuffle, Lucas' voice adding to the rollcall.

"Lucas."

"I want all of you to do a second sweep. Make sure there are no bombs around. Jeno, have you found the guy?"

"Trailing him," Jeno replied when Haechan said that he saw him. "Haechan is closer."

"I trust you guys in that. Now, Dana—"