dealing w/ a seasonie 101

I woke up from the sunlight that was on my face and I groaned, turning to the side, my hands searching the bed for Johnny's body

I woke up from the sunlight that was on my face and I groaned, turning to the side, my hands searching the bed for Johnny's body. What happened last night? My fingers were greeted by an empty space that made my eyes fly open. I looked around, the empty lighthouse making my heart pound it my ears.

"JOHNNY!" I burst out into screams. "Johnny!"

I stood up from the bed, stumbling through the lighthouse to find him. Where was he? I told him not to leave me!

"Johnny! Johnny!" I yelled out, asking for him when I checked the bathroom. He wasn't there. Where was he? "Johnny!"

My chest heaved, tears forming as I panicked. I rushed up to the second floor in case he was there, my hand going to pound against the only room that the second floor had when the door was flung open and Johnny grabbed me by the shoulders, bringing me to his chest while I sobbed.

"Johnny," I managed to say, Johnny trying to calm me down. "I told you not to leave me!"

"I'm sorry, I was just—" Johnny paused. "Busy." A hand went up to rub against my cheek but my attention was now towards the room behind him. I reached out impulsively to push him away, Johnny stepping aside without a fight.

"What's here?" I asked, Johnny not replying. He looked worried and I stepped into the room just to see that it was a single room with one window. Pictures were plastered all over the walls. Pictures of people, their faces. From NCT127 to GOT7 to Blackpink. They were all labeled, a group named EXO and Super Junior on one side.

"Johnny. What's this?" I asked, Johnny chewing on his bottom lip. A part of me always knew, but this was just confirmation. "You can't recognize faces, can you?"

"Prosopagnosia."

I moved around the room, seeing names under the faces. I could see my photo among theirs, my name freshly scribbled on. Under my name was my weight and height. I looked at Johnny who just stood there.

"Were you born with it?"

"No."

A forger who couldn't recognize faces. This must have something to do with Jeffrey always trying to dunk him in water. Water therapy for the mind. No wonder Jeffrey thought he could be cured—he wasn't born with it.

"Since when?"

"When I was 8," Johnny replied. "The reason why I left SM America and moved to SM Asia."

"What happened?" I asked, running a finger down the photo of Na Jaemin that also looked like it was put very recently. "What were you running away from?"

"My father," Johnny said and I turned to see him stand there, deep in thought. "It would mean a lot if no one finds out, Dana. It's a weakness."

"Not one to display your inabilities out there, Johnny," I told him and he nodded. I was curious and I wanted to know what his father did to him but I didn't know if it was my place to ask. His eyes settled on my face and I wondered what he saw when he spoke.