NCT OT23

If you enjoyed, send me a tweet about the story with hashtags for some love:

#mandaleeff #IO2BK_NCT on twitter!

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

Johnny, promise me you'll stay.

Promise me you won't ever leave.

I have something to show you.

Give me a kiss, Dana.

Happy? I'm glad you're happy.

Arm pillow.

"Dana? Dana! Dana—" Luhan's voice rang out and I jolted up, my heart pounding in my chest. Oh, why did it hurt so much? My hair was plastered against my forehead and my face was wet from my tears. I felt Luhan's hands grab my shoulders, the bed indenting from his weight. I was still trying to process my thoughts, my hands shaking as Luhan began to speak.

"Dana." His voice was smooth and calming, my head lolling forward, my emotions suddenly disappearing. I closed my eyes and suddenly it was like I forgot what Johnny's face looked like. Luhan's hand patted my back and I sniffled, wiping away the tears when began to feel numb. If Luhan was a safe space, why was it that I always felt nothing when I was with him?

"Bad dream?" he asked and I swallowed, allowing him to push me back onto the bed. The mattress was soft and I turned to my side, seeing his figure in the dark. I saw him blink and I nodded and a warm hand was pressed against my forehead. "You're burning up."

"I feel fine," I croaked and Luhan chuckled.

"Well, you're burning up. Let me get a fever patch," he said, standing up. He came back five minutes later, a fever patch in hand. He sat down, opening it up and sticking it against my forehead. He was silent for a while and I wondered what he was doing when he spoke. "You want to talk about it?"

Silence.

I pressed my lips together, not understanding what was happening to me.

"I dreamt of Johnny," was all I said and he couldn't keep the surprise from his voice.

"Johnny?" he paused. "You mean, Youngho?"

I nodded, pushing myself up. I had enough sleep but my eyes burned, Luhan still studying me from where he sat by the edge of the bed.

"Are you dating him?" he asked almost carefully and I was about to answered when there was a clang and a yell from the hallways. A wail could be heard and I didn't have to go look to know it was One.

"BROTHER!" a screech from the six-year-old and footsteps barreling down the hallway. "Brother leave again!"

"Shut up, One!" Sungchan bellowed from his room.

"I'm here!" Luhan said and the footsteps stopped in front of my already open door, the young child toddling towards the bed. He searched the dark, stepping forward and climbing up onto the bed before looking at me. "One—Let's go back to the room..."