the fall of the syndicate

If you're enjoying, send me a tweet about the story with hashtags:

#mandaleeff #IO2BK_NCT on twitter!

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

[SM, Japan]

We had gone back to Korea safely and after a tiring trip, I remember fall asleep to the sound of everyone welcoming us back. The next two days were filled with us waiting for Sehun to contact us back when Luhan came in to wake me up because there was news. I made my way to the meeting room to see that it was Seojun, my oldest brother making a speech to the reporters and if I could teleport, I would have already attacked him right there on the spot.

"I am devastated," he said, his eyes glistening with tears. "Johnny Suh, a terrorist and a sociopath has kidnapped my younger sister, Oh Dana. I'm here to pass the information to him that I will do anything.... Anything to get her back."

I scoffed and I saw Johnny blink, pointing at himself. Kris clicked his tongue and I could see Winwin and Sungmin working on the recording device that we got from the syndicate meeting. It had sparked when Wooseung was stuck in the vents and it turned out that a lot of the information was cut out but Winwin was trying his best to extract it as carefully as possible.

"It has come to light that my brother was framed for our parents murder and he is now cleared of all charges," Seojun continued. "What we want right now is my sister back. She is very dear to us...."

I didn't even want to listen to him anymore, instinctively grabbing the remote and putting it off. At the same time, Shotaro came running in and told us that there was an incoming network and we hoped that it would be Sehun.

And it was, my brother's face appearing on the screen. He looked around warily but I could see Ong Harin in the background.

"Sehun," Kris began and Sehun nodded. "Where are you?"

"In Korea. We just came back. I have to make this quick." Sehun said and he began to tell us that he told the syndicate that he would recruit two people. Taeyong and Yuta and that we had to find a way to figure out what people had to do to get into the U.S. "I can't take the syndicate down alone. I need more people with me."

"That's very risky," Doyoung said, frowning. "But it would work, right?"

"It has to," Sehun replied. "However, the syndicate has no base so we'll be moving around a lot. Shotaro and Chenle, do research. How about the recording? Any luck?"

"We only get bits and pieces but I don't think it's enough. It's also not time to publicize it yet," Winwin said. "The core of it sizzled."

"Why did you choose Taeyong and Yuta?" Johnny asked.

"They are sons of politicians, it made sense to me that they would agree with what the syndicate would be going for," Sehun answered. "And Dana, how are you doing?"