that's right, we twisted!

I walked out of dorms with Doyoung just to walk past the buildings

I walked out of dorms with Doyoung just to walk past the buildings. The school looked like an oversized mansion rather than a school. Their buildings weren't like how the buildings in my university were and as I followed Doyoung, he began to point out the buildings and telling me what each section was.

"That building over there is where the forgery faction studies all their classes," he told me and we passed by glass and I could see inside the classrooms. I saw a male on a table, his hands in the air as he dramatically said something. "That's Byun Baekhyun. We all call him Mr. Bacon. He teaches all the forgery classes."

I nodded, stepping closer to inspect with interest. All the kids were learning how to act, their facial expression changing over and over again. I found a small smile travel up my face as a young male turned to me questioningly before he made an ugly face. How hilarious. I saw all of them stand up, jumping up onto the table to then dance.

"Yeah, he's... Mr. Bacon. He can be quite a free teacher," Doyoung told me, motioning forward. We passed a track and I saw cars zooming past us when I heard someone call Doyoung's name. Looking up, my eyes met with Yuta's, the male giving me a slight nod. He was wearing a long suit and beside him was Mark who had gloves on.

"Doyoung! Hi, Dana!" Mark waved at me and I simply looked at him. He dropped his hand awkwardly. "I heard you got accepted into the Assassins faction..."

"I did," I replied and he dragged his eyes away from me just to stare on the floor. I looked up, skating my eyes over the field when I saw screens in the air. Squinting closer, I saw names of people and departments. Reading the names, I realized that it was the top scorers of each faction.

"Oh Sehun, Success rate: 91%" was the name that was shown for the strategist faction. Doyoung must have seen me looking, the male looking apologetic.

"I'm sorry. That's very insensitive—I'll tell the Hacking department to take Sehun's name down," Doyoung said softly. "We totally forgot he's not in SM anymore."

"Mhm." I didn't say anything in regards to Sehun. "Where do I have to go tomorrow?"

I didn't care much about the other factions. They had their own thing to do and I had mine. I know tomorrow would be a day where I had to adjust myself to learning about new things instead of reading about the depreciation of currency or whatnot like I would be doing in university.

"Uh... We assassins don't have a classroom," Doyoung told me and I turned to me, surprised. "Mr. Min, our assassins' instructor, is kind of eccentric. We don't have a fixed set course outline. We study whatever he wants us to and most of the time it's just us developing and finding new skills or going through simulations."

"Oh."

"I'll send someone for you tomorrow morning," Doyoung told me. "His name is Lee Jeno, he's in student services. He'll show you around and guide you."