the arrival of na jaemin and huang renjun

If you enjoyed, send me a tweet about the story with hashtags:

#mandaleeff #IO2BK_NCT on twitter!

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

I wouldn't say that the following days were uneventful, but it was different

I wouldn't say that the following days were uneventful, but it was different. Every night I would go to bed with ear plugs and then I would be woken up by Chenle who would find joy at staring at me until I would realize that he was there. I would be picked up by Jeno and he seemed like he had decided to keep a close eye on me and I was pretty sure because Doyoung had told him to. I learned how to throw a dagger, stretched more than I was comfortable with with Ten, met the famous Lalisa they were talking about, ran around the vents with Hendery and slowly got myself accustomed to eating with them every lunch.

More often than not, Jisung from the shooter's faction would join us and remind me oh so many times how pretty I was. Every night, I would stare at the ceiling and wish I would hear from Sehun, but to no avail. I was haunted by every possibility that he was dead, or even worse—somewhere alive and tortured. I talked to my oldest brother on some occasions, and he told me to stay in SM since he was busy from the backlash the corporation was facing due to Sehun's disappearance and my parent's death.

The stock prices had fallen and they were going to appoint a new chairman for SW Corporations and I could tell from Seojun's voice that he was trying his best to keep the company above water.

Today was different, and the moment I stepped out of my room, I saw Yuta instead of Jeno. I raised my eyebrow at the Head of Transportation, the male not saying anything. Why was he here? Where was Jeno?

"Kyungsoo wants to see you," Yuta told me and I noticed he had a helmet in his hands. "I'm supposed to bring you to him."

"He found something about my brother?" my voice rose hopefully, and Yuta shuffled uncomfortably. I kept my gaze on him and Yuta dragged his eyes onto the ground.

"I don't know. But I'm supposed to pick up Johnny after this so it's best we hurry." He told me truthfully before turning on his heel and began to walk. I found myself following him, the rhythm of my footsteps patting rapidly against the floor as I hurried after him. He brought me to a study and waited for me to go in before leaving.

When I entered the study, I saw the Director of Operations with his eyes on a computer screen. I closed the door behind me and the sound made him look up. He smiled when he saw me, motioning me over and I walked towards him.

On the screens, there was a photo and videos of a single male. He had pink hair and looked incredibly familiar. I frowned, trying to pin point where I have seen him when it dawned to me that it was the guy who stole the wallet in the police station.

"Na Jaemin. Johnny is bringing him in today," Kyungsoo told me and he told me to take a seat. I sat down, crossing my legs as Kyungsoo began to talk. "Na Jaemin. 21. He had been adopted as a child by his adoptive parents and was known to be problematic. He went through countless therapy sessions, psychologists—"