Epilogue I [Healed]

I don't have to tell you about the story about how Johnny proposed to me, because it was over a fancy dinner

I don't have to tell you about the story about how Johnny proposed to me, because it was over a fancy dinner. I saw how he was so nervous, the male fidgeting over and over again. I remember coming back from the bathroom, a small chocolate ball on my plate. I had smiled at him, finally knocking the dessert with my fork when the chocolate broke into half just for me to catch a glimpse of the ring on the plate.

He didn't have to say anything, and I already blurted it out.

"Yes."

We were already married, but it was time to finally have a wedding ceremony and finally get proper rings. I loved Johnny with all my heart and I know that he loved me, too. That night, we watched the fireworks together, Johnny holding me from behind, tucking me under his chin.

"I think we need to start planning the wedding," he said to me and I chuckled, telling him that it was fine.

"Jeffrey got it," I assured, knowing my best friend would be the one handling everything. And like I said, Jaehyun got it to the T. He and Doyoung began to plan, the food, the venue, the color scheme. Jaehyun sent out the invitations and we were to get married in a few weeks. Johnny's father was travelling Korea at the moment, but he assured us that he would attend the wedding.

It was good to finally see Johnny and his father be on good terms. Whatever hatred Johnny had for his father was slowly melting away but it was also obvious that Jaehyun liked Johnny's father a little bit too much. Doctor Jongho called from time to time to check on Johnny and it seemed like each conversation with his father, Johnny slowly opened up.

"Yeah, take care, Dad," he said and I smiled when Johnny hung up. He was driving me home and I asked what he had planned for the day, Johnny telling me that he had someone to finally meet but he wanted to do it alone.

"It's time I heal, Dana," was what he said and I nodded, letting him do his own thing.

And with that, he dropped me off and I wished him good luck.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________