limitless

[Xiaojun]

[Xiaojun]

Xiaojun was freaking out. He was muttering to himself while he paced back and forth. Jaemin had left with Jessie for a moment and I placed a hand on Xiaojun's shoulder, the male trying to regulate his breathing.

"What's wrong?" I asked, Xiaojun gnawing on his finger nails.

"Just." He closed his eyes. "I need Yangyang."

Yangyang must be his Johnny, I realized. Their friendship was strong and I realized that Xiaojun depended on Yangyang more than he showed. I chewed on my bottom lip, not knowing how to comfort him. As a Seasonie, we all were very attached to certain things.

"How are you feeling?" Xiaojun asked and I shrugged.

"Sometimes I feel something then it goes away." I didn't understand it as well but I didn't have a safe space around. "I also can't fall asleep."

"You're still alert," Xiaojun told me and this was the first time I was having a proper conversation with him. He seemed to feel better now, the male sitting down on the chair when Jaemin bounded out of one of the rooms, his hair pale blue.

"Hyung, you changed it," Jisung said from beside me.

"Blue! Of course, blue. Without Jeno, I am blue!" Jaemin rambled on, twirling in the middle of the room when there was a rumble from above. An automated voice saying 'incoming visitors' repeated from the stereos when a slot from the wall opened and two men fell onto the ground.

"JENO!" Jaemin screeched.

Jeno?

"RENJUN!"

And then we saw Jaemin rush towards Renjun first, kissing his street partner on the cheek before tackling Jeno who was on the ground. I saw Renjun stand up and dust himself off, looking around the base when Jessie showed up.

"Nunu," Renjun greeted, toddling over to Jessie to give her a hug. Jaemin was too over the moon to care about anything else, Jeno taking in his surroundings. "The government is bad."

"Of course, they are," Jessie said gently and the way she acted with Jaemin and Renjun was noticeably different.

"We saw the famous GOT7 though. They were there. The ones who used to work for you before us," Renjun told her, Jessie nodding at the male.

"SM, always stealing my people." She shook her head when Jaemin began to pull Jeno to Jessie, his eyes sparkling with happiness. "Ah, you must be the famous Lee Jeno—"

"Look at him, Nunu! Look at that smile!" Jaemin gushed, motioning to Jeno. "And that face! Tell me he isn't a work of art!"

"I'm Nunu," Jessie said, extending a hand when Jaemin slapped it away.

"No! Don't touch him! Look, Jeno. I dyed my hair pale blue because I was blue without you! RENJUN! GET THE PINK HAIR DYE!"

"I like it," Jeno complimented, making Jaemin beam.