the wrath of lee jeno

If you enjoyed, send me a tweet about the story with hashtags:

#mandaleeff #IO2BK_NCT on twitter!

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

[Kim Kai, transfiltration]

"The hundred people are injected. We need to stop the people from radiating the fifty— They are in their pods already," Luhan said, seeing hundred people being wheeled out. "We have area to cover and someone has to stop them from administering the Marvel drug, too."

Luhan didn't know why he was talking so much, fifty new pods wheeled in by a bunch of workers to be hooked up to the radiation machine when there was a yell from the top.

"When in doubt, scream out!" And there was a sound of a very loud man holding a machine gun.

Leeteuk, who was on the other building and making their way to stop the process, stopping moving.

"What the fuck?" he said and Kyuhyun's voice echoed. "Kyuhyun—"

"Yes, Leeteuk. There is only one person who would run into a situation like that."

"U-Know Yunho?" Leeteuk asked, rushing to the base just to see U-Know Yunho already rapidly shooting the workers who ducked. "How is he here?"

"THIS IS MY COMEBACK!" Yunho was yelling, Leeteuk shaking his head, propping the gun before he began to shoot. But damn, did the Sultan have people. I saw people begin to appear, Baekhyun and Chen wheeling people out of the place to bring the pods into safety while the rest stayed to fight.

Krystal arrived, her legs bringing her forward as she hopped onto the pods of the fifty sleeping men before she jumped onto a man, wrestling him from behind. Taemin was close by, the male leaping into the air, his dagger slitting every throat his could find.

Amber was trying to disconnect the pods from the machine, the female looking up to see Luhan and kai trying to figure it out but they really had no idea how to stop it.

Fifteen minutes to radiation.

Gunshots flew through the base and Krystal turned when a needle shot past her nose, the woman turning around slowly to see a guard holding a tranquilizer gun.

"Uh-oh," Amber said. "Someone just tried to shoot Krystal with a tranquilizer gun."

"What?" Key asked into the earpiece. "Uh-oh. She has a history with tranquilizers."

And that was true, there was nothing Krystal hated more than tranquilizers. Gunshots and cuts, she could handle—but you couldn't kill anyone if you were asleep. The woman hissed, rushing forward to attack him.

"Well, shit. She lost it."

"Someone handle the machine!" Qian Kun said, whipping his head towards the doctors. "Can none of you figure it out?!"