johnny is suh scary

If you enjoyed, send me a tweet about the story with hashtags:

#mandaleeff #IO2BK_NCT on twitter!

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

The first thing I realized when I woke up was that Johnny was gone and my hand felt heavier than usual

The first thing I realized when I woke up was that Johnny was gone and my hand felt heavier than usual. Opening my eyes, I saw that I had a watch on my left hand and it wasn't there last night. I jolted up, scanning the room to see that Johnny was nowhere to be found—my heart pounding in my ears as I staggered out of bed.

"Johnny!" I yelled out. I couldn't hear myself speak and I ran up to the second floor. Not here. I pushed open the door. Not here. Where would he be? I steadied myself against the wall, trying to regain control of my body that was acting up when I pushed open the door of the lighthouse.

Why was it so quiet? The screens in the transportation area were off and I couldn't hear the sounds of cars like I would every morning. Where was everybody? I ran, my legs rushing towards the dorms hoping I would find at least one person I was familiar with.

With I reached the dorms, I rushed to my floor just to see that the rooms seemed like they were rummaged through. Chenle's unfinished computer was still on the floor and I proceeded to go see to Jisung's room to see that he had unfinished laundry on his bed.

What was happening? Where were they?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo, Johnny, Jaehyun, Doctor Zhang, Jisung, Jaemin and Xiaojun were in a room. They were in a place outside of SM, watching Dana closely through a screen. They wanted it to be as believable as possible and Jaehyun was keeping a close eye on her vitals through the fitbit that put on her. She wouldn't be able to take it off and Jaehyun watched as her heart rate increased.

"Her vitals are spiking," Jaehyun said, Dana looking around the dorms. She stood there and they all saw her try to assess the situation. "Look at it."

The beeping sound of her vitals rang throughout the room and they all saw Dana run down the stairs to go check the gym, skidding to a stop when she saw a pool of blood on the floor. They had scattered blood where they knew she would see it and they saw her stare at it.