☽ 3 ☾

Jimin gulped. Black Mambas. One of the deadliest of all the snakes. Their venom can kill a adult human in as short as 20 minutes. That's the last thing he needed as of now. So, he stayed as still as possible could.

"That is enough, Taehyung!" He heard Yoongi growl lowly. 

The white-haired's eyes were dimly glowing green. Taehyung raised his eyebrow, looking at Yoongi from from the side of his eyes. His smrik turned into a taunting one. He stayed like he was for a fraction of a second before holding his hand up. He turned to Yoongi, tilting his head. The taunting smirk on Taehyung's face growing wider. 

Even Jimin could feel his eyes twitch seeing the smirk on Taehyung's face. And it wasn't even directed towards him. But Yoongi remained unaffected. His expression devoid of any emotions. He almost looked bored. 

Taehyung slowly walked away from Jimin, but continued to eye him. It wasn't lustful. More like he was studying Jimin. Trying to predict his next moves. And Jimin felt uncomfortable under his gaze. 

"So, what animal are you, darling?" Taehyung asked. 

"I...uh... don't have any spirit animal." Jimin answered. 

Both Yoongi and Taehyung frowned hearing that. They looked at each other and turned back to Jimin.

"That's not possible" Taehyung muttered, "Maybe you've never used your animal before."

"I'm pretty sure I don't have a spirit animals like you."

Taehyung shook his head, "If you're not like us, you wouldn't have been able to cross the Circle."

"Taehyung! What the hell are you doing here?" Jimin turned around when he heard another voice. 

The man, the voice belonged to, was even taller than Taehyung. Jimin suddenly started to feel insecure about his body. His body has always been on more of the feminine side. He never truly had a problem with it. But right now, around them. All of them having his strong, manly aura, he felt a little bit intimitated. 

"I'm not dealing with those people, Namjoon." Taehyung grumbled, "I'll kill them before they can learn to control themself. Let me deal with the kids. They are pure and not toxic unlike them."

The tallest guy, Namjoon, sighed. He seemed stressed until his attention fell on Jimin. His eyes widen a little as he looked at Jimin with a confused expression. He looked Jimin, top to toe, before turning to the others. 

"New?" Namjoon asked. 

Taehyung and Yoongi nodded in answer. 

"He looks... eighteen or something. How come we didn't find him before?" Namjoon frowned.

"I'm not eighteen. I'm twenty five" Jimin mumbled, though his voice was unheard by the others. 

"We didn't find him. He found this place by himself." Yoongi answered. 

"Oh!" Namjoon nodded in understandment. Then, he smiled at Jimin. His dimple catching Jimin's attention, "What's your name?"

"Park Jimin."

Namjoon hummed. Jimin clearly understood, Namjoon had mininum to no interest in his name. 

"And your spirit animal? You seem to have a peacock. But then again, I can be wrong."

"He says he doesn't have a spirit animal." Yoongi replied. 

That gained the same expression from Namjoon, as Taehyung and Yoongi before.