☽ 21 ☾

"Breathe in slowly" Jimin heard Yoongi say.

Currently they were practicing. Yoongi was teaching him more of archery. They had already been been practicing for two hours and Jimin felt his fingers going numb. Nevertheless, he didn't complain about it and continued going according to Yoongi's direction. 

"Now, tunnel your focus completely to your target." Yoongi explained. Jimin realized that the elder was right next to him. He felt him place his hand on his back and push forward a little, "Back straigth."

Jimin pressed his lips and fixed his posture. He could feel Yoongi's breath falling on his neck. His low voice, rumbling. He-

"I said focus on the target" Yoongi spoke, "Stop looking at me."

"I-I'm not looking at you." Jimin mumbled. 

"Uh-huh, okay" The younger didn't have to look to know that Yoongi didn't believe him. He felt the elder get closer to him. His face right next to his as he placed his hand under his elbow and fix his aim, "Now, shoot."

Jimin gulped and let go of the arrow. He smiled widely when the arrow hit right at the centre of the target. He swiftly turned around, only to realize how close Yoongi was to him. He yelped quietly, freezing in his spot. 

"Good." Yoongi mumbled and moved away. 

Jimin let out a breath he was holding for so long. He knew that Yoongi was smirking as he went to fetch the arrows from the board. In that moment, Jimin slapped his face a couple time before sighing deeply. 

"Stop, stop, stop." Jimin mumbled under his breath, "Jimin, you're going to make a fool out of yourself, stop."

"Are you talking to yourself?" Jimin flinched hearing the elder's voice out of blue. Especially because he just did exactly what he told himself not to do. 

"No-No."

Yoongi clicked his tongue and nodded. Jimin got confused when Yoongi looked around them. 

"So, where's the other Jimin?" He asked after he was done looking. 

Jimin opened his mouth to say something in return but realized there was nothing he could say without making a fool out himself even more. He huffed and turned around and went to put away his bow and quiver. 

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!" Jimin grumbled under his breath as he stormed inside Yoongi's house. Though, he wasn't sure who he was calling stupid. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼

Jimin had decided to take a nap in the afternoon after being exhausted from all the training in the morning. However, he suddenly woke feeling uncomfortably hot. His breathing was shallow as he kicked away his blanket. His brain started to muddle up his thoughts. His body felt like it was burning from the inside. 

His head started to ache. Everything became too loud around him. His breathing was too loud. The leaves of the trees were rustling too loudly. He suddenly couldn't see anything. Everything was black.

Jimin cried out if pain. His ears were hurting from the all the sound. He could hear the voice of people talking. Their breathing. He could hear the air moving. His body felt too hot. He couldn't breath. Lungs failing to function. As did his brain. 

"So, I went to talk to Ethan-" He heard Yoongi's voice. The elder stopping abruptly. Jimin flinched when he heard the footsteps getting louder before the sound of something dropping. Jimin guessed it was the white-head getting down to his knees because he could feel the elder infront of him.