☽ 9 ☾

Jimin was sitting on the soft grass in the field. Yoongi was leaning against the trunk of a tree, a bit behin Jimin. Both of them were waiting for something or someone, Jimin wasn't sure. But he wasn't bothered either. The three squirrels playing around him had his complete attention. 

"Yoongi!" Jimin called, carefully running his finger over the squirrels back. 

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you like talking to anyone?" 

"It's better that way."

Jimin huffed out loud annoynace, he picked two of the three squirrels in his hand, and the third one climbed up on his back. Then, he turned to Yoongi who was looking at him with a wary expression. 

"You keep saying that. I want a different answer." Jimin said, "Hold him."

Yoongi frowned, looking between the squirrel Jimin was holding out and the boy himself, "Get them away from me"

"Huh" Jimin clicked his tongue and put the squirrel on Yoongi's shoulder.  The elder panicked, trying to get the squirrel off him, but the little squirrel wouldn't shake off. 

"Give this guy a little love." Jimin said, rubbing the squirrels back. Immediately, the rest of the two squirrels got off Jimin and onto Yoongi. The younger started giggling uncontrollably as he watched the way Yoongi became desperate to get the little critters off him. 

However, Jimin didn't fail to notice that Yoongi was trying to be as gentle with the squirrels as possible. The elder couldn't have easily shrugged his shoulders a little harshly and the squirrels would have fallen off, but he didn't. He trying to hold them as gently as possible and get them off him. But the little creatures easily slithered out of his grip. 

"Jimin, get them off me." Yoongi pleaded.

"Why? These little guys love you" Jimin, earning a surprised look from Yoongi. Once he heard that, the elder stopped trying to get them off him. He tried to see if he could caress one of them and was pleasantly surprised when he was able to do so.

"My, my, Yoongi..." Jimin turned around when he heard a female voice. 

Behind them stood a girl, little taller than Jimin. Her hair fell down like cascad of iridescent blue and green, down to her hips. Her eyes were brown. Big and round. Jimin wondered who she was and if everyone in this place knew about Yoongi. 

But he was surprised even more when he saw Yoongi bowing to the girl. Jimin got confused on what was happening and ended up copying the elder. 

The girl smiled softly, "So, you're the new boy. The one with the stone."

"Huh?" Jimin looked up a girl before nodding. 

"Could you show me your necklace, please?" 

Jimin was hesitant but he still pulled out his necklace and showed the pendant. The girl's eyes widen a bit, but that was the only hint of surprise on her face.

"Come with me" 

"O-Okay" Jimin said. But the girl held her hand out as motion to stop when both Jimin and Yoongi started walking together. The elder sighed and stepped back. 

"Yoongi, you know the rules for you." The girl said, without any malice in her voice.

Jimin frowned and looked to Yoongi who simply nodded in response. He wasn't going anywhere without Yoongi. First, because he didn't even know who the girl was. Second, he was annoyed of the way everyone treated Yoongi like an outcaste.