☽ 46 ☾

Jimin furrowed his brow, slowly opening his eyes. He felt someone nudge at his shoulders. The sun light, blurred his vision at first. And all he could see was blobs of haziness in front of him. He blinked a few times. Covering his mouth as he yawned before his vision focused back in. 

"Jungkook?" Jimin mumbled sleepily. Still not sure if he was seeing correctly. 

"Yeah." His friend replied, smiling a little. 

The silver head srunched up his face and looked around. He realized he was still in front of the infirmary. Then he looked around and saw only Jungkook with him. Slowly, he got up. Still a bit wobbly from how much he was exhausted yesterday. His attention shifting to the locked door of the infirmary. And as much as he tried to not think about the occurings from last night. The screams for help. The cries. He couldn't. It came back crashing in his mind like waves.

"Hey, it's going to be alright." Jungkook assured softly. Hugging his friend to comfort him. Jimin relaxed a little as the younger's scent filled his nose. It was sweet and musky. However, for Jimin, it wasn't half as good at Yoongi's. But it helped. 

"I got you something to eat," Jungkook said, pointing to a bag resting on one of the chairs outside the infirmary, "Taehyung will come along later on. He's sleeping right now. He couldn't sleep much last night."

Jimin pressed his lips together. Smiling a little and nodded, "Thank you for the food."

Jungkook grinned widely. Happy to see his friend smile even a little. The silver head looked around and noticed that the place unusually quiet. From the height of the sun in the sky, Jimin guessed it was something around eight in the morning. And other days, the ground was full of activity. The teenagers busy training. Kids playing among themselves and their parents keeping an eye on them while they worked. 

But right now, it was almost empty. Only a few people Jimin recognized to part of the Elder's Council. 

"Jimin what the hell did you do?!" Jungkook asked angrily.

The silver head looked down to where the younger was looking and realized he was talking about his bloody knuckles.

Oh...

Jimin hadn't realized he his knuckles had started to bleed yesterday. He didn't feel the pain yesterday. Or maybe because he had been hitting the wooden door for so long, he didn't feel anything past the numbness.

"I uh, its from the fight." Jimin mumbled the lie. Jungkook didn't look fully convinced, but he didn't question him any further. 

He felt himself getting anxious as Jungkook made him sit down. Wondering when will Ethan show up and open the door. He wanted to, no, he needed to see if Yoongi was okay.

Jungkook tried to convince him to eat. At first, Jimin didn't agree. Just the scent of the food was making him nauseous. But after Jungkook kept on urging him to eat, even a little bit, Jimin gave in. He nibbled on his piece of waffle. And some time, he stopped eating for, hoping the other wouldn't notice. But Jungkook did. He frowned and glared at Jimin until he finished his food. 

By the time Jimin had finished eating, Ethan came. The silver head immediately shot up from his seat, feeling even more restless. He noticed how the counsellor didn't look too good. His eyes bloodshot, and tiredness written all over his face. 

"You stayed here all night?" Ethan asked with a sympathetic voice. 

Jimin bit the inside of his cheeks and nodded. He knew that Counsellor might have a little idea of what must have happened last night. And seeing his answer, Ethan looked even more sympathetic and worried. 

Ethan sighed and opened the lock, pushing the door open for Jimin. The silver head hesitantly glanced between the Counsellor and Jungkook. Fearing what he might see inside the room. The screams from last night were horrific enough. He sucked in a sharp breathe after walking inside. He bit down on his lips, swallowing the whimper that wanted to leave his mouth. 

Yoongi face wasn't lively as before. Not the usual pinkish porcelain tone. It was lifeless, sickeningly pale. His usual rosy lips were chapped and dry. Stained with blood. Bruise and wounded.  The  restrains around his wrist and ankle had dug into his skin, bruising the skin around with angry red marks and even drawing blood. Yoongi had been trying to free the restrains with so much force, he had almost ripped it off the bed.

Jimin blinked away his tears because he could still feel the elder's heartbeat. It was low. Barely understandable. But it was there. As Ethan checked Yoongi's condition, seeing whether or not, he had gotten any better, or if there were chances that they might be able to save him, Jimin knelt down neck to Yoongi's bed. He wove their fingers together and pressed a soft kiss on the back of Yoongi's hand. 

"I'm here... right beside you..." Jimin whispered even though it was unlikely Yoongi could hear him. 

He closed his eyes, letting his powers flow. He wished to heal the elder, a little. Not enough to disrupt the process Ethan had started but just enough to increase the rate of it. A weight seemed to be removed off his chest when he saw a little bit of color come back to Yoongi's face. His heartbeat increase by a bit. It wasn't much that others might notice, but Jimin did. And for him, right now, the small change meant everything. 

He said by the elder's bed, for as long as Ethan allowed him. He would whisper soft words about how much he love the elder. And how much he missed him. How much he hoped for Yoongi to get better. Sensing even the slightest change in Yoongi's condition. And even though, his heart ached a little when he was asked to leave by the nurses and Ethan, he didn't protest. By then, Taehyung had showed up. Both of his friends, stayed by his side. Keeping up his hope. They both tried to distract him a while. And as much as Jimin was thankful for their attempts, he couldn't take his mind off Yoongi even for second. Glancing towards the infirmary whenever he could. And when he thought no one was looking at him, he let his wearing down side show. Crying quietly to himself. Trying to keep himself strong because Yoongi needed him to be.

 Trying to keep himself strong because Yoongi needed him to be