☽ 7 ☾

Jimin wasn't sure where they were. Then again, Jimin would get lost in a school he had been going since childhood. But as far as he guessed, he was too far away from the field they were in a while ago. Jimin guessed they had been walking for fifteen minutes or something. The sky was turning darker with each passing minute. There was just enough light to walk properly. And so far, Yoongi hadn't said a word. All of Jimin's attempts to strike up a conversation were ignored. 

After a long sigh, Jimin spoke up again and spoke in a low voice, "Yoongi, you better start telling me where we're going."

He creased his brows a little when he saw Yoongi freeze all of a sudden. He jerked his head to the side as is he was figthing something.

"M-My ca-cabin." He said in a strained voice. Yoongi turned back at him with a questioning look. However, when Jimin stared at him with a just as clueless look, the other glared and turned away. 

"Why is your cabin so far away from the rest?" Jimin asked. This time in his usual voice. 

In the first  few seconds Yoongi didn't say anything. And Jimin thought he would ignore him again. However, instead the elder sighed lifelessly and answered. 

"It's better for everyone." He mumbled, loud enough for Jimin to hear, "We're here."

It was a cabin per se. More of a chalet. Nevertheless, Jimin guessed it was one of the biggest one he had seen so far. Yoongi was standing at the stairs with an annoyned expression. It was then Jimin realized that he was standing in one place for a bit too long. He gave an meek smile before climbing up the stairs and entering the house. 

"Alright, first things first." Yoongi announced, walking past him. 

Jimin let out a sound of confusin before tagging after Yoongi. Somethine he had been doing ever since he came here. The other led him to a room. 

"You... sleep here." Yoongi said, motioning around the room. Jimin looked at him surprised hering he would have the huge room all for himself. His own room back at his apartment was smaller than this. 

But before Jimin could say anything, like a 'thank you' or something, Yoongi had already walked. Jimin let out an exsperated sigh before starting to walk again. This time, the room that Yoongi showed was nothing like the one before. It was complete ruckus. The room was barely lit, used items sprawled all over the floor. 

Jimin watched as Yoongi walked inside to fetch something. He gasped quietly when the other showed up with thick, metal chain with spikes and cuffs. It was too big and strong to be used on a human. 

"It's easy to use, locks by itself." said Yoongi, "You don't need to know where the keys are."

Jimin gulped, looking down at the chains before up at Yoongi. The chains looked like that been used before. There were dents and scratches all over it. He couldn't fathom why Yoongi had something like this. Or who had been cruel enough to use this one anyone. 

"Remember the condition?" Yoongi asked. 

Jimin uncertainly nodded, "Yeah-Yeah. To do whatever you ask me to...but-"

"So, I'm asking you that you better chain me up if it's needed" Yoongi interuppted. 

Jimin's eyes widen as he looked at Yoongi with a shocked expression. What he just uttered almost  seemed uncomprehensible for Jimin. He almost didn't believe the other until he saw Yoongi walking towards the previous room. 

By the time Jimin reached, Yoongi had already attached the chain to hook on the far side of the room.

"But why?" Jimin breathed out.