☽ 31 ☾

Jimin sighed, rolling to his eyes. His eyes stuck to his pendant. He was supposed to be asleep right now. It was late in the night. But Jimin found himself anything but sleepy. The elder had fall asleep hours back. And the silver head was left alone with this thoughts. 

Jimin flinched upwards when he saw a shadow enter his room. He didn't had the time to scream when the shadow moved towards and place its hand on his mouth. 

He sighed in relief, recognizing the touch. But immediately frowned at the peculiarity of the sitaution. Yoongi got closer to Jimin. Removed his hand with his finger. 

"What happened?" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi wrapped his hand around his waist and pulled him off the bed. He didn't reply to Jimin and simply dragged him out of the room. The younger stayed quiet as they tip toed through the house to the stairs. Yoongi paused and looked behind him before ushering the silver head to go upstairs. 

"What happened?" Jimin asked once again. 

He wasn't even a little bit alarmed of the current situation. He knew Yoongi meant him no harm. But he would really appreciate if the elder answered his questions. The elder pulled him across the hallway and into the room at the corner of the second floor. Jimin hasn't been here before. Just because he didn't want to walk into a place he wasn't supposed to. 

"Yoongi-"

"Stay here, stay quiet and don't come out no matter what, okay?" 

Jimin immediately froze  hearing that. His heart felt like it dropped to the pits of his stomach. Leaving him feeling naseous. His chest felt like it was constricting with each second. Squeezed inside by in an invisible hand. Jimin didn't think. He couldn't think. 

"What?" The words tumbled of Jimin's lips so softly that it faded before it could reach Yoongi's ear. 

The elder turned around and said something to him, but Jimin didn't hear it. He was still in a daze. Frozen like a statue. But as soon as the other moved away from his reach, like a switch being pressed, he lurched forward. He slipped his arms around Yoongi's body and stopped him from moving away any further. He frantically shook his head. Eye wide in horror. 

"No, don't." Jimin wanted to speak louder, but he couldn't. His voice failed him. Coming off like a whisper, "Please, don't go."

"I have to." Yoongi replied, peeling Jimin's hand off him and turned around, "I'll be back."

Stay here son, Mama will be back, okay?

But she wasn't back. And the fear because of it was burried so deep inside of him that right now, his body shifted to panick mode. He kept on shaking his head, whispering 'don't go' under his breath. His heart racked inside of him. Choking him. 

He tried to reach forward, but the elder was already gone. The door was closed. Jimin looked around and realized that this room had no opening. At least none that he could see. It was door. Just like the closet. His hands tremble and his eyes water as he reached towards the door knob. But it was locked from the outside. 

The paralyzing hurt spread through his body like icy, liquid metal. He clenched his fists as he hesitantly took each step. He noticed his feet tremble before giving out completely. There must be sounds coming from the outside, but the ruckus inside his brain blocked them out. He couldn't hear anything. Not even his own heart thumping inside his chest. 

He curled up into a foetal position. Pushing his face down and pulling his legs to his chest. Breathing through both his nose and mouth wasn't enough. His lungs demanded for more. His eyes shifted around in the darkness.