☽ 28 ☾

"Focus, Jimin." Yoongi murmured, holding Jimin into a chokehold. The younger struggled before tapping out. He panted, filling his lungs with oxygen as he glared at Yoongi. He picked up the towel and threw it at the elder. Yoongi rolled his eyes and catched it. 

"I hate you." Jimin breathed out, sitting down. His face was blue from how long Yoongi was constricting his air supply. 

"Sure you do." Yoongi mumbled followed by something Jimin didn't catch. But he had an idea what of the elder must have said. He had noticed that Yoongi was being different since morning. He's usually quite but more like the calm before the storm. But right now, he's just quiet. Like, tired and exhausted. 

"Hyung..." Jimin called but the other didn't pay any attention. He sighed. His attention shifted when he felt something rub against his leg. When he looked down, he saw a small Margay. It looked a little bigger than a kitten. Nevertheless, Jimin smiled and picked it up on his lap. 

The feline purred, getting comfortable on Jimin's lap. The silver head gently petted the cat's head and rub its head. The purred once again. Rubbing its head onto Jimin's head. He chuckled and continued stroking the cat until an idea popped into his head. 

He put the Margay down on the ground and approached Yoongi. The elder at first looked at Jimin with a lazy gaze until he saw the mischevious glint in Jimin's eyes. He furrowed, wary for the younger's action. 

"Wha-What are you doing?" He asked, moving away a little. 

Jimin grinned, and slowly raised his hand. Yoongi tried to move away even more. 

"Stay away from me" Yoongi spluttered, looking at Jimin's hand warily, "I'll hit you Jimin, get away-"

The elder stopped abruptly when Jimin ruffled the elder's hair. Petting it, before running his fingers down and tugging gently onto the locks. Yoongi's eyes fluttered shut and a low purr tumbled off his lips. As soon as it did, his eyes snapped open while Jimin looked at him with an expression that was a mix of surprised and amusement. Yoongi's cheeks were dusted pink. The blush crawling upto his ears. 

"What-"

Jimin did it again. Yoongi closed his eyes and purred once again. Jimin giggled hearing the sound. 

"You're not a big, mean tiger, you're just a big kitty" Jimin grinned, repeating his actions. Now, even if though Yoongi was glaring at him, he didn't make any effort to stop Jimin nor did he stop purring softly. 

"I can kill you right now." He murmured. 

"I know." Jimin grinned wider, seeing the blush on Yoongi's cheeks getting darker. 

After a while Yoongi gave in. He sighed comfortingly and closed his eyes, letting Jimin play with his hair. He relaxed completely from the action and that's the most peaceful Jimin had seen him ever since he came here. That was almost a month ago. 

"Are you feeling better than yesterday?" Jimin asked, stopping his actions because his hand started to hurt. 

The elder frowned a little but he didn't say anything about it, "Better than the last few years, yes. I feel lighter to actually talk to anyone about it and get it off my chest."

In that moment, Yoongi's attention again shifted. He looked up and around. He got up and started walking. Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion and tagged after the elder. Soon, they reached what the silver head guessed was the end of Yoongi's territory. 

He heard a few rustling among the leaves before spotting a group of five people, three girls and two boys. They were chatting among themselves, while carring bags on their back. Then, they stopped walking.