☽ 25 ☾

"Why won't you let the nurse take care of you?" Jimin asked as they walked back home. 

Yoongi grumbled some words underneath his breath that Jimin couldn't quiet catch. He sighed and opened the door, waiting for the elder to get in before walking inside himself and closing the door behind him. The white-haired male immediately plopped down on the couch, letting out an exhausted breath in the process. 

"The nurse was only trying to help you." Jimin muttered. 

"She was annoying me, that's all." Yoongi mumbled back. 

Jimin rolled his eyes and went to fetch the first aid kit. He still had to change the bandages because someone was being too stubborn and wouldn't stay in the infirmary for a minute longer. 

"Alright shirt-shirt up" Jimin stuttered at the end, realizing his request before shrugging it off. The elder grunted, getting up and sitting up straight before removing his top. Jimin bit his lips, trying not to focus on the elder's toned body and just on changing the bandages. 

If Jimin might speak honestly, it was a real had task to do. 

"You started this treatment, you should finish it." Jimin raised his eyebrow and looked up at the elder's face. However, Yoongi looked away. The younger was almost too sure that Yoongi wanted to say that line in a low voice. But it came out more of a whiny complain than a demanding sentence.

"But, the nurse is better than me in this field, I'm still a newbie and learning everything." Jimin mumbled and started to wrap the bandage around the elder's upper chest. He held in his breath when he had to get too close. 

"I lived the first day and there hasn't been any infection. So..." Yoongi stated, "you did fine."

Jimin pressed his lips together and nodded. He couldn't help but smile a little. He tied up the bandage, after checking it once more.

"All done." Jimin muttered, looking up at Yoongi. But he noticed that Yoongi was still staring at him with an expecting gaze. 

The younger tilted his head and asked, "What?"

"You didn't miss out anything?"

Jimin shook his head, recalling all the process. He was sure there was nothing had he missed out. However, Yoongi didn't seem to think so. The elder sighed and got up, heading towards his room.

Jimin furrowed his brows slightly. He thought about all the thing he did last day. Comparing the process before he realized he what he missed out. At that, he couldn't help the wide grin that split up on his face, along with the soft blush. 

"Yoongi hyung!" He called, getting up and rushing after the elder. 

The said person was at the beginning of the hallway and turned around, "Wha-"

He didn't have the time to finish for Jimin cupped his face with his hand, leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss on the elder's forehead, "There, all done!"

When he looked back at Yoongi's face, he spotted a pinkish blush creeping up on his otherwise pale face. Yoongi averted his eyes, mumbling something incoherent. 

"I uh... I'm sorry for yesterday." Jimin heard him say, "I shouldn't have yelled at you like that."

Jimin shook his head slightly, "I shouldn't have walked into your privacy."

Yoongi pretended to clear his throat and glanced down to Jimin's hand that were still cupping his cheeks. The younger quickly retracted his hand, bouncing on the balls of his feet.